“Hmm.. hmmm .. yum”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open for Breakfast, lunch and dinner with garden with candle light and air conditioning inside...
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We liked it a lot. Once we ate inside and once outside. Both times the food was good and our server friendly. My friends fish was delicious and even though I just had salad (so i had room for tiramasu), it was light, fresh & tasty. Not a tipical tiramasu but oh so yummy!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I'd eat there again. The pasta was fresh, the bread was homemade. Any restaurant that will make changes to their menu to satisfy my tastebuds, gets rated very high in my book. Changed the pasta style, added shrimp and they had no problem and the the addition for the shrimp was only 2.00. Pina Colada best so far in Coco.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We were told about La Dolce Vita from the owners of the condominium that we were renting for our week in Costa Rica.

The food at La Dolce Vita was excellent. Italian style cuisine is one of my favorites so this was right up my alley. I had the La Costa Verde pasta dish which was a blend of seafood and veggies served over spaghetti. Awesome!

The atmosphere was great outside with a nice courtyard view. The waiting staff spoke good English and were very friendly. This restaurant was within walking distance of our rental at Los Juncos.

Definitely check out this place!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The best pizza party ever, I`ll be there with my nephew , and we had a very good time, awesome food, very italian style.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The chef is great. The food amazing. They change the chef recently for someone they know Italian cuisine (trained in Italy)