My friend and I stayed at Toro Blanco for one week. Our first impression was good: clean and nice pool area with friendly staff. The room was ok, especially considering the low price. But what really impressed us was the staff. They were always really nice and friendly, but most of all, helpful. For example, we decided to rent a car for a few days to visit La Fortuna and they arranged everything for us. We literally only had to show up! We were also quite pleased because although many people had written on trip advisor that there was a lot of noise at night, we weren't bothered by it at all. Finally the proximity of the hotel to everything (restaurants, beach, etc) was really good. Overall, good hotel that I would definitely go back to and recommend for my friends traveling on a "low budget".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toro Blanco is a newly-built apart-hotel located a mere 50 meters away from the beach, and about a 5-minute walk to the main street of Playas del Coco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Toro Blanco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toro Blanco Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Toro Blanco Resort Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco