“A great family experience!”
Review of Tours Your Way

Tours Your Way
Ranked #5 of 73 Tours in Playas del Coco
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Mainor Lara Bustos. I am a native Costa Rican, who was born and raised in the north pacific province of Guanacaste. For those of you who are unfamiliar, Liberia is located in this province and is a popular travel destination for many North American & European tourists visiting Costa Rica.Fortunate for me, I grew up in one of the most ecologically diverse countries in the world. With nature right at my doorstep, it was easy for me to become intimately familiar with all of Costa Rica natural beauty.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our tour guide, Ray, shared his knowledge of Costa Rica in a very fun way. We had 9 people in our group- 4 adults and 5 active teenage boys - from 13-17-and we all had a great time. Many activities were catered to fit our needs. Lunch was provided everyday, we also stopped at the grocery daily , ATM and fruit stands. It was a plus having them pick you up and a driver stay with your belongings!! We would HIGHLY recommend Tours Your Way and ask for Ray!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We used Tours Your Way for the second year in a row and were very pleased with their service. They were very flexible about the change in schedule for airport transportation when our flight arrived a day late. The driver even brought us a bag of our favorite apple bananas that we had wanted to buy in Costa Rica the previous year but never got a chance. We also did a trip to the Zip line place where Ray acted as our group photographer then we went to Tamarindo surfing beach. They were happy to make stops at the supermarket and Subway (my son's favorite restaurant!) and they waited patiently for hours while we were waited out a thunderstorm so we could enjoy the beach. At 4:30, I asked if we needed to start packing up to go back, and Ray said, "It's up to you...it's Tours YOUR way!" So I jumped back in the water and caught a few more waves before we left. Another day Mainor took us to an ATV tour. We had to leave for the airport at 3:45 a.m. but they never complained and were always on time. Great company!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I were in Costa Rica during the last week in June, 2013. It was our first visit to Central America. Mainor Lara Bustos was our driver/guide in the San Jose/Central Valley. He also provided transportation and assistance when we crossed the border into Nicaragua. Mainor was knowledgeable and professional. Our visit to Costa Rica was more relaxed and enjoyable because we used the services provided by Tours Your Way.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My daughter and I travelled to Guanacaste Costa Rica in July 2013. We were referred to Tours Your Way by a friend. I highly recommend this tour company. It is a private business owned and operated by Manor Lara. Manor is a native Costa Rican and has been in the tour business for many years. He speaks fluent English. We used Tours Your Way for 5 of our 7 days in Guanacaste.
From the start of our adventure Manor was waiting for us at the airport. He was courteous and friendly. For each tour he was punctual and would get us to our destination early. This was a major advantage because we beat the tour busses from the other resorts. The drives were scenic and full of information. This is something you will not get if you take the typical tours. Whether stopping at the roadside to crack a coconut or in a local restaurant you will experience more Costa Rican culture.
Tours your way is like having your own personal traveling concierge. They are well connected to the tours. It seemed as if Manor knew everybody. Because of this we were able to experience the local culture more intimately. Tours Your Way gives an extra special touch. Manor would show up everyday with coconuts and specific juice that my daughter came to like. His cousin Rey was also excellent. Since this was our first trip out of the country like this, safety was a concern. Manor would watch our belongings and took many pictures of us. At no time did we feel unsafe.
So, if you are looking for a safe, friendly, personal tour it truly is "Tours Your Way ... or NoWay!

1  Thank Danny S
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were in Costa Rica in late June. We used Tours Your Way for 5 days of tours, plus transportation to and from the airport. All in all, we had a fabulous experience and would highly recommend this company to anyone who asks. The guides we had were Rey for a few days and Miguel for a few days; both were excellent. We really got a private tour and it was very much well worth it. Both guides were very knowledgable and taught us a lot about wildlife and plant life during all our tours. We didn't realize initially how much better private tours are until we met up with a larger group on one day. We did tip lines, tubing, rafting, hiking, river boat cruise, volcano hike, waterfalls, and more. They also picked us up at the Liberia airport when we arrived, as well as took us back to the San Jose airport. The entire experience was customized to what we wanted to do. If you are going to Costa Rica, I highly recommend using Tours Your Way.

1  Thank Davi K