“Your Way is Mainor'sWay”
Review of Tours Your Way

Tours Your Way
Ranked #4 of 73 Tours in Playas del Coco
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Mainor Lara Bustos. I am a native Costa Rican, who was born and raised in the north pacific province of Guanacaste. For those of you who are unfamiliar, Liberia is located in this province and is a popular travel destination for many North American & European tourists visiting Costa Rica.Fortunate for me, I grew up in one of the most ecologically diverse countries in the world. With nature right at my doorstep, it was easy for me to become intimately familiar with all of Costa Rica natural beauty.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Wethersfield, Connecticut
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Your Way is Mainor'sWay”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We used Tours Your way for a trip to Arunal Vocalno area. Despite the mists then pouring rain we had the best day. Ray and Ospaldo were always on the look out for native animals and we were rewarded with sloths, toucans, wood stork and more. We learned lots of factoids about Costa Rica sampled native cuisine and more. We were so happy we hired Tours Your Way for for another day to Tamarindo. Mainor arranged for surf board rentals and lessons for my daughter. He also checked out hostels and recommended a reasonably priced and safe one for my son and girlfriend who were staying on for a few more days.
If your looking for a guide with personal and excellent service look no further. Can't recommend him highly enough.

4 Thank tlcback

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect tours from Guanacaste”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were pleased to use Mainor Lara / Tours Your Way on three separate days. We contacted him independently, based on TripAdvisor, and found the prior reviews to be correct. He picked us up at the Four Seasons, driver and guide for the two of us. A day spent at Palo Verde Nat'l Park was well done. (This tour is a first choice among many Guanacaste travelers because of the excellent views of wildlife). We asked Mainor to design a second day that brought us closer to daily life in Costa Rica, and Mainor did a wonderful job of taking us to private beaches unknown to tourists, and bringing us to his hometown restaurant that offered simple but wonderful lunches. A third day transfered us to the airport precisely on time. Mainor is highly experienced, expert, and still "low key" in bringing Costa Rica to you. Very comfortable SUV for travel. Perfect English. You can not do better. He is well known at the resorts for offering exceptional service. In my opinion, the best.

4 Thank SanFrancisco60713
Monument, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Tours Your Way only way to go in Costa Rica!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Our family of six just returned from a week in Costa Rica. We used Mainor Lara's company Tours Your Way for our airport transfer to the Four Seasons and for the adventure tour to the Rincon volcano area. Can't say enough about the exceptional service. We stopped to do some grocery shopping on the way to the hotel after we landed in Costa Rica and Mainor was full of information and tips about our stay in Costa Rica. His cousin Ray took us on the adventure tour and the six of us in our group had a day we will never forget. Ray customized the entire tour; staying with us on the zip line so that he could be the photographer; getting us to the front of the lines and sharing tips that made each activity more enjoyable. He also took us to a beautiful waterfall we had all to ourselves where we were able to jump into the river high up from the rocks! An unforgettable experience. You are missing out on a truly one of a kind experience if you don't use Tours Your Way while in Costa Rica! Pure Vida!

4 Thank GShanahan
Brasilia, DF
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Private Transfer”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've contacted Mainor with help of Patrick from Summer-Salt Dive Center. I hired private transfer for me, my wife and newborn 5 month son from San Jose to Playas del Coco and from Tamarindo to San Jose.

The cars were in very good condition, safe driving and were very on-time as we scheduled.

I definitely recommend Tours Your Way.

Thanks Mainor.

4 Thank DanielJunqueira
Stephens City, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Costa Rica's best tour (even with kids)!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Tours Your Way took my family of 4 on a tour of the rainforest and to an amazing waterfall that would never have been known about by just anyone. There was hardly anyone there, which made it all that more special.
One of the best things about Mainor's company is that you are the only people on the tour. There is not a bus full of strangers with different wishes. This tour is completely just for your group.
My children are ages 5 and 9 and Ray, our tour guide, made everything enjoyable and fun for them. He customized the places we went and kept it at a pace our family could keep up with.
There is no question that I will do another tour with Mainor and his staff.
Thanks again Mainor and Ray!
Stephanie and Jeff Snider