“great place”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We have been to luna de plata on many occasions. The food has always been great and the service is warm and friendly. the owner operator danielle ia very knowledgeable and a great host. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Trevor and valerie. British columbia canada

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The food here is amazing. This restaurant has been here for five years and I have always loved it. It is very quaint but a great spot. The best place for a wonderful breakfast!!! *****

Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Was expecting something different. Never had an opened face crepe before. Only went for breakfast. It was ok nothing great.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This place is fabulous! The crepes are out of this world! Not only was the food excellent, Danielle, the owner, was very helpful answering our questions about things in the area. I highly
recommend this restaurant to everyone visiting the area. The food is delicious and the prices are
very reasonable. Everyone we told about this restaurant when we were there agreed with us.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

My wife and I ate here twice while in Playa del Coco and the crepes were amazing. Both times I had gluten free breakfast crepes and they were delicious and perfectly prepared. I would recommend this wonderful little place to anyone who wants something different while in Coco. The owner was very friendly and her assistant was very prompt with service.

2  Thank Brian H