My wife and had a great stay at Villa Buena Onda. It was chosen as the final boutique hotel of three we stayed at during our Costa Rican honeymoon. We ended on a high. The staff were great, funny and accommodating. The hotel itself was all we had hoped for with great views of the ocean. The shuttle meant getting into town was a breeze. We spent four nights and did activities on three of the days. These were all organised by the hotel management and all delivered to our expectations. We did the zip line tour, scuba dived with bull sharks and did the hidden beaches tour with some deep sea fishing. Food was great and plentiful, cocktails were yummy. Free and fast internet, shower with a view etc etc. Recommended and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, boutique hotel overlooking the Pacific ocean. Located just 20 mins from the Liberia International airport. Service includes three a la carte meals served daily. Nearby half a dozen beaches, fishing spots, surf breaks and under an hour from the Rincon de La Vieja (hot springs, mud pits) National Park. Fine decor, two-tier swimming pool with a swim-up bar and stunning ocean views make this a special place to visit. Fantastic food and exceptional service can be expected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Buena Onda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Buena Onda Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Villa Buena Onda Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco