This was our last stop, after touring other areas of Costa Rica-( a beautiful country- we had the best time) if you are interested in just chilling out this is the place. Incredible staff, beautiful view, great food, extremely nice rooms, and the pool- perfect!! The staff is genuinely friendly and so gracious in anything you ask of them. A 5 minute ride to town, beach etc. but once you arrive you will find it so hard to leave-perfect ending to a wonderful trip. 1st Class!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, boutique hotel overlooking the Pacific ocean. Located just 20 mins from the Liberia International airport. Service includes three a la carte meals served daily. Nearby half a dozen beaches, fishing spots, surf breaks and under an hour from the Rincon de La Vieja (hot springs, mud pits) National Park. Fine decor, two-tier swimming pool with a swim-up bar and stunning ocean views make this a special place to visit. Fantastic food and exceptional service can be expected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Villa Buena Onda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Buena Onda Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Villa Buena Onda Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco