We took our family of 19 to the Villa from 8/11 thru 8/18 and had a wonderful time. Our group ranged from age 65 to 2 1/2 and we all felt welcome and well taken care of by the staff. By the end of the week, we considered Dayana, and her group to be part of our family. While at the Villa, we celebrated a 44th Anniversary, two Birthdays (three counting Gabriel) and the announcement of a new Grandchild. Each occasion was handled extremely well by the staff and everyone felt honored. Of special note was the farewell fireworks display on Friday night. We took many excursians and Dayana handled the arrangements like the pro she is. After each trip, we were welcomed back to the Villa by our Costa Rican family. The kids are already asking when we can go back. It was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, boutique hotel overlooking the Pacific ocean. Located just 20 mins from the Liberia International airport. Service includes three a la carte meals served daily. Nearby half a dozen beaches, fishing spots, surf breaks and under an hour from the Rincon de La Vieja (hot springs, mud pits) National Park. Fine decor, two-tier swimming pool with a swim-up bar and stunning ocean views make this a special place to visit. Fantastic food and exceptional service can be expected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Buena Onda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Buena Onda Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Villa Buena Onda Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco