“Family Fishing Snorkeling Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ConchalFun

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Costa Rica's most beautiful beach!!! I randomly found this beach 7 years ago and never left, let me show you the ins and outs; I promise it will become your favourite beach as well. My team and I offer customized boat trips, we have seen it all during many years of fantastic trips so please feel free to ask how we can personalize your adventure. Fishing is big in our area and my captain has many records here. Snorkelling snorkelling and more snorkelling!!! we will show our secret spots.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Family Fishing Snorkeling Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

We met Andrei on the beach at Playa Conchal. We had made snorkeling/fishing arrangements with a different outfit that ended up having boat troubles, and Andrei walked over and gave us another alternative. We ended up spending 3 hours with Andrei - initially to snorkel in a lagoon near Playa Conchal and then down to the next beach for some line fishing.

Andrei is originally from Montreal - a bonus to have a fellow Canadian along for the ride. He was fantastic with our young kids (5 and 6), showing them some starfish and generally helping to promote a really fun experience.

For any families going to Playa Conchal - don't hesitate to email Andrei acaravan999@hotmail.com.

Visited March 2014
Andrei2009conchal, Owner at ConchalFun, responded to this review, October 8, 2015
Pura vida guys!! thanks for participating and see you soon hopefully.