The Westin Playa Conchal met all of our expectations for a warm, relaxing getaway from the harsh winter snow/cold. The grounds are immaculate and the staff/service is exceptional, very helpful and friendly. The food was as good as or better than expected from an all inclusive. There was lots of variety of choices for restaurants; however, a bit challenging to get reservations. Would recommend booking your reservations upon checkin. Love the secluded feeling of the Royal Beach Club. Would stay there again in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal