My husband and I spent a week at this resort in October 2012. it was a lovely resort, great food, great people, and best of all, we lucked out on the great weather. It was hot and sunny every day. The morning buffet was so well presented, most of the dishes had the pretty silver covers on them, so no birds would get at them. All the food at this resort was very delicious. We did the buffet and A La Cartes, and loved all of them. Our room was very modern, spacious, almost like a small apartment, i could have lived there forever and ever, really. We stayed in one of the Deluxe suites. There is a lot of wildlife at this resort, especially coati's. They really are cute, we took a lot of pictures. There is a monkey there too, and we could hear him at night but never got to see him. We did one one excursion in a van which was a lot of fun. the driver stopped on the side of the road where we took a lot of pictures of monkeys (my favorite animal) and then we proceeded onto a small boat where we saw Alligators, and the white-faced monkeys as well as different species of birds. The pool was my favorite, as i would just walk in on a ramp going down, and the water was just so perfect. The only downfall of this resort was the beach, when you first walk in there is a big drop. My husband went in but i was afraid as i am not a swimmer and don't go past my waist in water. Other than that, we both absolutely loved this resort, lots of golf carts to take you around, great service. We really hope to be visiting this resort again some, but this time with more family members on board !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal