My girlfriend and I chose to spend our vacation at the Westin for six nights and seven days and we had an awesome time. The food was the best food that we have had at an all inclusive resort. Our favorite restaurants for dinner in order of best to worst was the Latin, Asian Fusion, French, Italian, and Mediterranean restaurants. The breakfast buffet was great, room service was decent, and the pizza for lunch was really good.
We stayed in a bungalow room and we were very happy with it. It had a living room area with a couch, chairs, and a desk with a mini fridge that was always stocked with beers, soda, and water. We had friends come over and it was a great place to hang out. It was very clean and modern, the shower, bathroom, and closet were all nice. The bedroom had a huge king, with an iPod dock next to it and a 32" TV.
The pool was sweet and a perfect place to hang out. We were told that it is the biggest pool in Central America . It has cool spots to set your drink and lounge- volleyball and basketball in the pool, and billiard and ping pong outside the pool. The bar served good drinks, and my girl's favorite drink was the "Dirty Monkey."
The tours that we did were an awesome experience. We took ATVs to Flamengo beach which is the richest part of Costa Rica. Our guide took us to a place where we saw a great view of the coast. An hour on the ATVs was a good amount of time for us. We went on the Mega Tour which was our favorite tour. We went zip-lining, horse back riding, hung out in a pool in the middle of the forest and took a bath in volcano mud. The lunch you get on the tour was the best meal we had on the trip. For all tours you need to go to the beach and talk to Erik who will be wearing a blue shirt with a green John deer hat. He is very helpful and will have the best deals. His wife Gigi gives great massages. Our tour guide Wachi (Walter) we highly recommend!
Our 1st trip in Costa Rica was a great experience and we really want to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - An All-Inclusive Resort is an eco-friendly resort in Playa Conchal, Cabo Velas, Costa Rica located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. An All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. Our retreat also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, West Indies, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - An All-Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal