This is a very nice resort on a pretty amazing beach. the area right in front of the hotel is nice, but walk about 100 yards to the left and it is amazing. water cold at first, but is actually the perfedct temp to cool down. the pool area is good. swim up bar is awesome. Rooms are really nice and you will likely not spend much time there anyway. Food was good, but do not expect phenomenal food. Italian restaurant was the best, but others were all solid, but do not go here for the food. Pool and pool bar closes at 6pm - bad idea! Best drink was "Miami Vice"! overall a great trip, but many "little things" that they could do better. arrival and check in took too long, internet situaltion is bad, service is great at times and just a little off at others.
if you want to do adventures - horses on beach, fourwheeler tours, fishing, motorcycles, etc., there is a guy on the beach named Erik. We used him every day and had great experiences. he can set up anything and for much less than the resort. we had a small issue with our fishing expedition (not a big deal) but Erik was responsible and took care of everything and gave us free horseback riding for the four of us. He is professional, knowledgable and not pushy like others. Having Erik take care of our adventures was a very big part of our trip! Thanks, Erik......Rob, Gary, Christy, Becky
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal