Simple review... Beautiful hotel, beyond friendly staff, good food, amazing trip and country overall. Went for our honeymoon and spent 12 days there. We stayed in the royal beach club which is well worth the extra money. You get a separate pool, bar and even restaurant (breakfast and lunch) which is all adults only. Also a private concierge is there to take cae of pretty much whatever you need for royal beach club guests only. Nice little open air shuttles can take you around the property as it is pretty big, so it's very easy to get around and check out everything. Awesome bartenders and staff everywhere.
I highly recommend the Westin at playa conchal. Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal