The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - An All-Inclusive Resort
Finca Buena Fuente Residence Hotel(Playa Conchal)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
Villas La Paz(Playa Conchal)(Great Value!)
$127
Reserva Conchal Beach Resort, Golf & Spa(Playa Conchal)(Great Value!)
$390
Hotel Brasilito(Brasilito)(Great Value!)
$56
Hotel Nany(Brasilito)(Great Value!)
$75
Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa(Playa Flamingo)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Guanacaste Lodge(Playa Flamingo)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
Bahia del Sol Beach Front Boutique Hotel(Playa Potrero)(Great Value!)
$158
$153
Seis Playas Hotel(Huacas)(Great Value!)
$106
4,577 results
All reviewsroyal beach cluberik garciaroom servicecosta ricapizzazip liningswim up barswiss traveldinner reservationsall inclusivesour honeymoonitalian restaurantmain poolhot springspublic beachpura vidamake reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed at the Royal Beach and just can't say enough good about the service and courtesy of the staff. Cleanliness of the entire property was above expectation. Grew tired of the food but to be expected after two weeks.
The people just outside the gate on the beach were annoying but it's a public beach and Westin makes it known. Hard to make them take no for an answer. Other than that....fantastic place!
Highly recommend

Room Tip: Villas are very nice. Upgrade to Royal Beach side if you really enjoy being pampered. All the rooms are quiet at night. Didn't notice excessive A/C noise. Our room was next to elevator and we never heard anything.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank SecondLovers
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Super nice people working at this resort. Food is gourmet - French and Italian were excellent!! Buffet was always fresh and replenished. Healthy food choices!!! - so sick of all inclusives serving fries and burgers all the time. Fresh fruits and veggies, lots of variety - Top notch quality here! Beds were so comfortable, room super clean, fresh and modern up-to-date decore. Pool and Bar always clean. Mixed drinks were yummy... gotta try the dirty banana YUM!! Grounds beautifully kept.

This resort is suitable for families and couples.... singles may find it too quiet. Wonderful holiday!!!!! Nicest resort all around, compared to the many places I have been. If I were to complain about anything I would say the shuttles travel rather fast considering they share the walk/roadway with walking guests.

We used Erik Garcia for a few trips - he provided safe, fun excursions, yes cheaper than the hotel offered. You can also get a massage on the beach for 20-25 dollars for an hour. Proffessional quality though I must say they were rough massages...as an alternative, I heard the spa experiance is relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Susan H
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. We had an amazing time! The property was beautiful. The staff was helpful and always very nice. The food was great! We were very pleased with our stay. This isn't the most authentic Costa Rican experience you could have, but it was still very nice and I'm thrilled we picked this property for our stay. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lostinaz047
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our stay was wonderful at this resort! We spent most of our time on property enjoying the pools, workouts/fitness classes, entertainment and food! Kenny (personal trainer) was wonderful and we were hooked on his classes - morning yoga, aqua-fit classes were great. We wanted to bring him home with us! We found a favorite waiter named Roger and requested him each time for dinner. I can't say enough about the staff and service. We also enjoyed the daily workshops - coffee tasting, sushi making, etc.
Based on previous rave reviews we found Erik Garcia on the beach - his service is top-notch! He spent time with us right away and greeted us each time we visited the beach. He listened to what we wanted to do in the way of excursions and matched us with the perfect day trip - ziplining, tour of coffee/chocolate plantation. We had the best day and our guide/driver was like family by the days end - Keki (not sure of spelling) was great!!!!
Best advice would be to find Erik if you plan on excursions. His prices are very fair and the service is wonderful. His wife also does massages on the beach - I got two while I was there and wish that I had gotten one every day!!!
Our favorite restaurants were Faisanela and Cauri.

Room Tip: We had a junior suite and it was wonderful!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travelingirlfrompa
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The best food, service, pool bar I have been to highly recommend! This resort pretty much summed it up for us we will never go back to Mexico, Costa Rica treats you very well they are very appreciative of your tourism dollars!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends