First of all I love Costa Rica it has become my number one vacation spot. We spent several days at this Westin and overall it is really nice property. The rooms are large and nicely appointed, however, the lighting in our room made it difficult to see things. In addition, the restaurants are good and they have these little shuttle cars that transport you around the resort. Although this resort was on the beach it had restricted entrance points. I was also surprise that the pool closes pretty early in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal