I am unsure where these bad reviewers went but the Westin Playa Conchal that my wife and I went to was INCREDIBLE!!! The property is going through renovation in certain spots but it was one o the quietest renovation that I NEVER heard.... We did go at the end of the rainy season and boy did it rain but we still had a blast. The room was great clean and modern. Our concierges Dave and Tri were great. They were there when ever we needed any thing... John the pool/bar concierge was very helpful and Ronald was not only a great teacher of wine (wine tasting class) but also a true master at the bar. The food was great along with the service and the grounds even with the renovations and rain looked great. We went to ATV/ZIP lining and jet skiing which was awsome especially in the rain. If you get the chance depending on the time of year go see the sea turtles laying eggs on the beach. It is a once in a life time experience. No matter who you book your excursions with they are all negotiable. We booked with the Eric on the beach for the atv/zip line and the jet skies he was the cheapest but we booked the turtles with the resort. Even if you don't want to leave the resort there are many things to do. We did wine tasting, tequila tasting and coffee tasting classes. At night the resort has a live vegas style show which is good. It is not as big as a vegas show but entertaining just the same. There is nothing I can think of to say bad about the resort. The only words of wisdom i would say is bring Off with you the mosquito are aplenty. The only bad experience we had was not with the Resort but with Hertz rental car at the airport. It should not take 45 min to rent a car. We were so happy with the resort we are planning our next trip....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal