The hotel is beautiful, the people are very kind, helpful, and a great place to visit. The only downside is the 6 hour drive from the airport to the hotel. The only paved road from the airport to the hotel is narrow, rough, busy, and many police speed traps.
Once you get to the hotel resort you are in paradise. Getting there is terrible..
While there take the boat tour to the river, the jungle, monkeys, flowers, croc's, etc are well worth the drive to the river.
the hotel is the best ever, and the food and service is even better. If you go to Costa Rico this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal