TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Offitours Adventures
Review Highlights
Great Trip to Hacienda Guachepelin with Offitours!

Reviewed May 15, 2019
Lorrie D
Inchelium, United States
Great Ricon de la Veja tour

Reviewed May 6, 2018
Kim A
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
via mobile

All reviews reliable driver rincon de la vieja costa rica diego park hike photos shuttle wildlife waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Offi was right on time to pick me up in Liberia to take me to an experience of a lifetime at the Hacienda Guachepelin near the Rincon de Vieja volcano. Offi was able to answer questions about the Adventure tour and the sites we saw on the trip there and back. He was very helpful and patient while I waited for a flash drive of the photos of the day's experience. I emailed him several times prior to going to Costa RIca and he responded right away. I appreciate the professional level of service and his knowledge of the area! Thank you Offi!!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019

We used Offitours to take us to Rincon de la Vieja and we got there and back for a reasonable price. I would describe it as a "cheap and cheerful" experience. The minibus was fairly old and it would have been nice to have a little more chat/explanation as we drove to the park. The pick up was quite late...7.30 am instead of 7.00 am (every extra minute counts at that time of the morning as breakfast could have been more relaxed!). It would have helped if they had said we would be the last hotel pickup and therefore would be a little later than advertised.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Omg! Had the best day for our last day in Costa Rica. We were picked up at 7 am and dropped off st 630 pm. Great 14 k hike at the Ricon, wildlife, mud bath, hot spa, great people and Claudio our driver was great. Very informative and a great tour guide. Thank you so much from Nicole and I for a wonderful adventure. And btw great dinner tip in Liberia. It was excellent. And thank you for sending the taxi at 5 am prompt today!!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We reserved this tour group before our trip to Costa Rica and they are excellent!!! We went to Rincon de la Vieja today with Diego through Offitours and it was phenomenal! Diego was a very informative, wonderful guide. Our family enjoyed a fantastic day of horse riding, zip line, sugar cane trapiche, mud springs, waterfall and hot springs - of course accompanied by a delicious typical Costa Rican lunch. Highly recommend this tour group because of their honesty, knowledge, reliability and enjoyment! Worth every penny! ¡Pura Vida!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We used Offitours shuttle to visit Rincon de la Vieja park for the day.
The cost for the return trip was $20 per person, pick up at hotel was 7 am, return pick up was 4 pm at the park.
The full day gave us ample time to hike within the park unguided. We hiked the Cangeja waterfall trail at least 4 hrs return and the Paila trail, to view all the volcanic activity.
We would highly recommend the shuttle service and the park.

Date of experience: April 2018