“Offi Tours are Awesome!”

Offitours Adventures
Ranked #29 of 45 Tours in Liberia
ARBORG
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Offi Tours are Awesome!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We arrived in Liberia on February 3rd, 2014. We stayed at a hotel just out of Liberia. We found that we had a hard time communicating with the staff at our hotel, so we decided to go down town to find a tour guide that spoke English that we could hire for the duration of our stay. We were advised by a tourist to go to the Liberia hotel and they were sure that they would be able to help us. That is how we found Offi. I spoke with Offi on the phone and asked him to pick us up down town after supper. I told him we would then have a meeting at our hotel and plan the next 9 days. Soon as Offi picked us up we immediately liked him. He was helpful with planning our tours and went way beyond the call of duty. He treated us like family and made our trip so enjoyable. His partner Diego was also very nice. They both spoke very good English and were very knowledgable on Costa Rica. Prices were very reasonable and most days they did extra things with us. I highly recommend Offi and Diego if you are in Liberia! Thanks for the great time guys!
From: Your Manitoba Friends

Visited February 2014
1 Thank MAUREEN S

Liberia, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Offi is the best!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I live in Liberia and have gone with Offi on many tours over the last two years to national parks, such as Rincon de la Vieja, Rio Celeste, Ostional, and Santa Rosa, and I have never been disappointed. His prices are very reasonable, and his vibrant, upbeat personality makes every trip a lot of fun. He is very accomodating and flexible too. I highly recommend Offi Tours!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank BethanyEstelar
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great people, good prices, amazing locations”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had a great time working with Offi from Offitours. If you're in Liberia, CR I would definitely recommend their services.

We took two tours with them (Rincon de la Vieja and Santa Rosa National Park) and both were excellent. Both tours had a low price, quite a bit lower than what I expected to pay for an all day tour.

Offi speaks english, and he's got a really cool personality- He's always smiling. I'm happy to recommend his tours.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Wil R
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The real Costa Rica from Liberia”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Literally just got back from a trip around Rincon de la Vieja with Offi. It was everything and more I had hoped. Being really disorganized, I left it to the day before to think about what to do whilst staying in Liberia, and luckily Offi was available.
He is a very happy and knowledgeable guide and really knows his birds. The fact that other people kept following us after he identified some of the rarer birds says it all!
During the half day tour we saw wild turkeys, blue jays, motmots and so much more besides. Frustratingly several times we just missed Toucans, Howler Monkeys and Agoutis too, but that's just my luck. (i am now an expert on the Toucan call though).
Rincon de la Vieja is a great place to visit, both for the birds, trees and of course all of the volcanic attractions too (bubbling mud, steam vents, sulfur pools etc).
The paths themselves around the park aren't very clearly marked, and as such, it is very easy to entirely miss some of the main volcanic sites if you are not careful. Because of this, I am now even happier that I had a guide, otherwise I think I would have left missing a lot and not really knowing what the fuss was all about.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank d97axa
Casa Grande
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Offi is the Best!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Offi and his charming wife Tatiana took my husband and i on our inaugural Costa Rican excursion. A 3-hour rigorous hike on the Las Pailas trail in the Rincon de la Vieja National Park exposed us to the spectacular natural wonders of Costa Rica. Exotic animals, birds, plants, and trees; gurgling volcanic mud pots and steam holes; and waterfalls and streams delighted us throughout our journey. Offi and Tatiana took care to point out all there was to see to assure a rich experience! Offi is fluent in English and French and is an attentive and caring host! Highly recommended!

Visited November 2012