$131
$18
Hostelworld.com
$60
$24
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

We were surprised by all the negative reviews. Sure, the place is relatively basic, but it's great for its location right near the airport if you have an early flight or are arriving late. The room was clean (no bugs), the AC was extremely effective, there was toilet paper and soap in the bathroom. The water doesn't get warm, but it's also not freezing cold.

Our flight arrived late after their closing time and they had someone waiting outside for us to sign us in and show us the room. We were very pleased with our stay.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren440
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

We are the only ones here and that gave us a horrid room, view of the next room, sounds like trucks are coming in, only cold water, one towel for two people, fridge was unplugged, so we could not even have a cold beer!! Only good thing is the cute kitten that sits by my door!!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wambus
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Though the front desk employee was accommodating, the hotel, though clean and very basic, is very isolated. No restaurant - had to call in for a pizza. If I had known it was so basic I would have booked elsewhere. I arrived at 1130 with nowhere to go. So luckily it was just an overnighter.

I read the review @bedbugs after I checked in and checked the bed thoroughly. Clean, no bugs. Just sayin'.

No lizards, or any other critter.. I do think they should let people know that there are no restaurants at the hotel or nearby.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Terry F
Reviewed February 13, 2017

This motel is not anywhere as nice as the pictures look! And despite promise of a free breakfast and ride to the airport when we booked - they are not free! Also, we had 4 rooms and none of us hot water. Not even warm water! We tried both in the evening and the morning but it was always cold. All our rooms had in it was a bed and small desk.
We were told to come to the little restaurant at 6:30am for the breakfast that we had to pay for. We arrived at 6:30 and it was dark and deserted. We had to go find somebody to get us food before we had to leave for the airport. The rooms did have air conditioning which is the only plus I can think of. I was not pleased with the experience at all and felt bad I had fallen for the nice looking pictures. Cannot recommend!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
William A, Gerente at Hotel Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

There is no free breakfast or free shuttle, we never said it was free or there is no information about free shuttle or breakfast in any of our websites, with all due respect, next time read the information clear about this kind of services. About the hot water, we were not aware of this situation. We probally could have fix this at the moment, if it was told to us the hot water was not working.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

My grown children and I ended up here because I couldn't get a room at the Hilton Garden. There was only one towel for 3 people. There was no soap in the room. There was no separate hot and cold water tap- you got what you got- and it wasn't hot. There was toilet paper, and we didn't get bed bugs, so that's good. The walls were thin- I heard street noises- so I woke up frequently to sirens.

Room Tip: Not near the busy streets
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family