“Great Fusion Meal and Sushi”
Review of Ozaki

Ozaki
Ranked #25 of 82 Restaurants in Liberia
Cuisines: Japanese, Peruvian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fresh sushi rolls on the table, nice ambience with A/C and variety of dishes fusion Nikkei
“Great Fusion Meal and Sushi”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I recently ate at Osaki and I'm happy to say they still have the best Sushi in Liberia. They have a variety of food. You can be sure it will reach your expectations.
It's very quiet. Nice to eat or take home. Specials on Wednesday in sushi and Thursday in Ceviche.
Great meal. Great deal. At a nice place in Plaza Santa Rosa.
Highly recommend it.

“Good Food Service can improve”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Went with my wife and had a good dinner.

We order sushi and some chicken both dishes where very tasty, well prepared and nicely served. Nothing bad to say about the food.

Regarding service restaurant was 50% capacity and there was only 1 waitress, this 2 factors evolved in slow service from him not the food.

Overall a good place to visit.

Liberia, Costa Rica
“Great flavors,Small Portions,High prices”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My family and I eat here the other day. The food was delicious however there wasn't much of it and the price was comparable to U.S even though I am sure they get their beef where I do and it's cheap and high quality. We have thought about going here for a long time and never did because we never saw anyone in there. Drink prices were also about 1$ more than every other place as well. But overall a positive experiance and it was the most Authentic Asian food I have had thus far in Costa Rica.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank puravidasteve
Melbourne, Australia
“Good food, not so good service”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food was good and the chefs very accomodating with some food allergies, service, not so good, had to wait 15 minutes to be offered drinks, never got napkins so I had to stand up and took them from another table, our glasses were empty and we had to call the guy to order more drinks.

• Visited August 2012