“Maleku Tours Transportation is a Class Act”
Review of Maleku Tours

Maleku Tours
Ranked #1 of 53 Tours in Liberia
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a company that offers personalized service. After working for 13 years for large tour companies in Costa Rica, we decided it was time to start our own business. We are now able to give our clients the personal service they need to make their stay in Costa Rica a fabulous one. We specialize in packages in the Guanacaste Region but we also arrange tours and packages to other parts of Costa Rica. We would be happy to quote you a price for your customized tour.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I used Maleku tours to provide us private transportation from the Liberia airport to our hotel ~ 1 hour away. Eugenia and her sister were waiting for us with a sign when we got through customs and had an immaculate, air conditioned private van waiting. Her sister Ana drove us out to the hotel and she is extremely knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Eugenia picked us up from the hotel to take us back to the airport and we had the privledge of meeting her parents who were in town visiting. They are a wonderful family and made our experience in Costa Rica that much richer by sharing their culture with us. Eugenia and her husband run a punctual, professional business. I highly recommend them.

2  Thank trvlchica82
in 32 reviews
"mud bath"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Normally we plan all our trip tours ahead of time and this year we didn't - thankfully! We ran into friends from home at the hotel we were staying at coincidentally - and they told us they were using Maleku Tours (recommended by their travel agancy) and they were enjoying the tours. We were both families of 4 (2 high school/college aged boys for each of us) and we contacted Eugenia at Maleku to see if we could also book tours with them. We ended up going on a tour the next day with our friends and then we went on our own the following day and both tours were wonderful. Eugenia was a pleasure, very hospitable, professional, and all was wonderful. We enjoyed talking to Eugenia and we'd highly recommend Maleku Tours.

1  Thank Studio975
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We used Maleku Tours mid February 2014 for our family group of 10 (including 5 children). Eugenia was prompt with emails, helpful, friendly and on time for the airport transfers. She also easily and happily accommodated our requests for car seats for the younger children. She was engaging with both adults and children in our group. We highly recommend their service. Thanks Maleku!

2  Thank Middlearm
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I recently took a business trip to Costa Rica and needed to arrange for transportation from Liberia Airport to the JW Marriott in Guanacaste.After doing some internet research, I settled on Maleku Tours. I was able to easily communicate in English with Eugenia, the owner, via email before the trip. Upon my arrival in Costa Rica, the driver was waiting for me and quickly whisked me off to the hotel in a clean, well maintained van. The return trip was just as easy, and Eugenia came along for the ride and filled me in on a lot of the local sites, history, and culture along the way. I would highly recommend this company for transfer service.

Maleju also offers guided tours, which I will take them up on the next time I visit the area.

3  Thank mhankowski