“Incredible tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maleku Tours

Maleku Tours
Ranked #2 of 45 Tours in Liberia
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a company that offers personalized service. After working for 13 years for large tour companies in Costa Rica, we decided it was time to start our own business. We are now able to give our clients the personal service they need to make their stay in Costa Rica a fabulous one. We specialize in packages in the Guanacaste Region but we also arrange tours and packages to other parts of Costa Rica. We would be happy to quote you a price for your customized tour.
Macomb, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Incredible tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I booked the tour thru Eugenia and she was incredible. She let us do the tour as we wanted and guided us thru the decisions. She was very professional and extremely knowledgeable.

The driver Geiner, her husband, was a great tour guide. They didn't force us into the baldi hot springs but let us do the tabacon ones instead which were superior.

Overall i would highly recommend maleku tours.

2 Thank Rx2bosi

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Can
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great transport from Liberia Airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our plane arrived around 9:00 p.m. and so we didn't want to take a chance on driving to our condo in Potrero in the dark, never having been to Costa Rica before. We pre-arranged for transport from Maleku and they were fabulous. Right on time. Very friendly and knowledgable driver with impeccable English. Gave us some of the history of Costa Rica and pointed out necessities like grocery stores and banks en route to our condo. Took us to our property manager's place of business and then to our condo. All for a a very reasonable fee of $80 U.S. The trip took just over an hour and so we felt this was a very good price. We also shopped around and were quoted much more for transport alone without the "tour guide" extras. I woudl highly recommend this company.

2 Thank sunshinewanted
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Arriving in a different country where you don't know the language or even which dirrection to head can be a little scary to say the least but as soon as I saw my name on a sign with my driver our worries where gone! Our driver Oscar was the best and will not be forgotten by our group for sure! He spoke English but was a local who pointed out beautiful views and cool facts about his country! He stopped many times for us to get pictures,food,drinks and of course bathroom breaks!! We turned his 2 1/2 hour trip into a 4 1/2 hour excursion and he was just as happy for us as we were to be there! Our group will not hesitate to use these guys again!!

2 Thank Elake2
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

My driver, Genier, was waiting for me at the airport and he was immediately welcoming. I had a 5 hour transfer with him and he kept me entertained the whole way telling me all about Costa Rica and pointing out interesting things along the way. The van was new and clean (and the air conditioning was nice!). He was an excellent driver and he and made sure I got to my destination safely. Eugenia was very accommodating and friendly when I booked the transfer through email. All around, amazing service. I would definitely use Maleku tours the next time I am in Costa Rica.

2 Thank Katie F
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Private Transportation - Liberia Airport to Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had an excellent experience with Maleku tours! Booked private transportation from Liberia airport to our resort. We booked online with Eugenia who took care of our reservation promptly. She followed up with an email confirmation the day before our arrival in Liberia with all of the details. Our driver, Geiner, was waiting for us upon arrival. He was very personable, courteous and most importantly, a safe driver. Thank you!! We will definately use Maleku again!!

2 Thank JJohnson22