“Great family experience”

Costa Rica For Everyone
Ranked #22 of 52 Tours in Liberia
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Costa Rica for Everyone is a Tour Operator Company located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. We provide high quality services in a professional environment, specially private tours or small groups. Travel safe and fun with us!!!and let us take you to the best natural destinations on the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Roy suggested the perfect tours for our family vacation to Costa Rica. (We toured the Miravalles Volcano and Palo Verde National Park.) Everyone from the 7 year old to the grandparents in our group had a blast. Roy's friendly personality and vast knowledge of the local area and its wildlife made the tours with him the best part of our trip. I would highly recommend his tour company to any visitor to Guanacaste.

All reviews
"loves his country"
"rincon de la vieja"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Very impressed with how much Roy knew about his wonderful country. Our first time to visit beautiful Costa Rica and we started the trip with a tour to Palo Verde with Roy. Thanks for making our trip a success. I don't know about other guides but to me Roy is among the elite. I would and will recommend him to all that visit. Thanks again amigo.

Tom and Jessenia

2  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We had a great time with Roy, the owner/our guide. He is knowledgeable, fun, and very accommodating. We went on 3 days of tours with him, including an overnight stay to Arenal where he dropped us off in the evening, and picked us up in the morning. You cannot beat the private tour experience.

1  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Our experience with this company was excellent. Randall and Roy our guides were amazing. They were both full of energy and very knowledgeable about the country. We did the Miravales tour and the Palo Verde tour. It was very nice having a private tour and being able to stop and do anything we wanted. I would recommend this company to anyone whose visits Costa Rica and wants to have a memorable experience. Thanks for making our trip one we won't forget.
Marissa and Aaron

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Costa Rica was amazing. What made our trip even more amazing was costaricaforeveryone and our tour guide Mario. I researched comments for the hotel I was staying at Riu Guanacaste and a few mentioned this tour company. Everyone that used them had only excellent things to say. I was a little skeptical when I first made my reservations because it seemed a bit too easy. But they immediately proved me wrong.
Our tour consisted of us and 4 others. Our tour guide Mario was the best!! He was very friendly and knowledgeable about Costa Rica. He worked off of our schedule was very patient and never rushed us. He made the whole day run seamlessly, and went above and beyond what we expected. He even took us to the bank when we needed, pharmacy, souvenir shops. He took our camera and took tons of excellent pictures for us to have. By the end of our first day we felt like Mario was a friend.
This company was excellent and very professional. We made our reservation with Roy the owner of the company. He arranged for us to be picked up at 7:30 AM. We did an all day adventure tour. We met our tour guide Mario at the entrance of the resort. The Riu works with certain tour companies and they only let those companies enter the property to pick up. I think they do this to make it inconvenient for us so that we book through the hotel. The walk to the front of the resort was not even 5 minutes, not a big deal. It is so worth it not to be stuck in a tour of about 20 or so people. When they bring you back to the hotel they can drop you off inside the hotel.
We hadn’t booked another tour until we seen how this adventure tour went. After midmorning we were asking how we could book another tour with them for our stay. Mario contacted Roy and immediately gave us a great deal and even better deal if we booked with the other 4 people that we had done our first tour with. We booked a tour of different beaches in Costa Rica, so amazing. You really feel the sense of Pura Vida with this company. They are genuinely nice people that want to make your time in Costa Rica a great experience and not just trying to take your money. I can not say enough nice things about this company. I don’t usually write reviews but they were so amazing. They truly made our trip to Costa Rica the best experience. I would recommend costricaforeveryone to anyone. You guys rule!!!!

3  Thank msanab254