“Private Tour with Freddy!”

Costa Rica Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica Private tours is an small company specialize in adventure and nature tours for big and small groups, our mission is to take our customers to the best touristic places and provide the best service with a big smile.
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My friend and I recently visited the Guanacaste area and arranged a tour with the Private Tours Company. Freddy was our guide and he was fabulous! We wanted to go to the Arenal volcano and the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Freddy was very knowledgable and friendly. He ensured that we had the best possible experience and accommodations for the trip. I definitely recommend him and will definitely be contacting him when I make my return trip to Costa in the future! Thanks, Freddy!!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Thank you Freddy for the amazing experience and wonderful memories. As a last minute booking and new travelers to Costa Rica my wife and I were not sure what to expect given our tight time schedule. Additionally we required a very tailored personalized vacation to get the most out each hour while in country. Freddy exceeded any possible expectation and shared both historic and personal experiences. I learned so much while enjoying the adventurous activities Costa Rica has to offer. When I reflect back on the activities and quality time I shared with my wife there is nothing I would change, absolute perfection. Special moments, delicious foods, amazing activities, and a new friend, what else could anyone ask for.

Greg

1  Thank GM-MM-2011
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I met Diego at the airport when he gave us a ride to our resort. We received a great price and the same rate was honored on our trip back to the airport 5 days later when we were returning home. He gave us his business card for private tours on the ride and we looked into it a bit and decided we would call and inquire. After receiving a reasonable price for a custom tour for the 2 of us, we booked. Freddy and Diego met us ahead of the agreed time, took us to Arenal volcano and a waterfall (forget the name....la Futuna maybe) and visited the hot springs. We were fed breakfast and lunch, and allowed to make changes on the fly, stopping at different shops. They were wonderful throughout, always ensuring we were happy and enjoying the tour, taking care of every need and Freddy was very informative. Diego was always there to take pictures of us when we requested as well.

Good tour, good price, great people!

2  Thank Rcaffarel
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We booked Freddy Montero for a couple of private tours. He worked very hard to please us, took us to a number of interesting and hard to get to places, fed us some good food, and offered outstanding information. I would agree with the rave reviews he gets.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

All the reviews I read on tripadvisor were spot on. Freddy was the highlight of our trip. We did three excursions with Freddy, the ATV beach tour, the Palo Verde boat ride, the Borinquen zipline/horseback riding/mud bath. Freddy made sure we were taken care of for each of them. He took some amazing photos of us when he joined us on the zipline tour. We stayed at the JW Marriott Guanacaste which is very excluded. Freddy was nice enough to drive us to dinner in Tamarindo after each excursion so we wouldn't have to eat at the hotel. He took to some nice restaurants in town and it was a nice change of pace and saved us a lot of money. I told him I was a little concerned about getting to the airport one time and he said he would have his driver pick us up 3 hours before the flight. His driver arrived at our hotel 3 1/2 before the flight. That is just one example of how he looked out for us. Thanks Freddy, and we will see you when you come to California to see the snow.

2  Thank bman90210