“Thanks for making our trip the best”

Costa Rica Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica Private tours is an small company specialize in adventure and nature tours for big and small groups, our mission is to take our customers to the best touristic places and provide the best service with a big smile.
Stevensville, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Thanks for making our trip the best”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Tours Your Way is the best tour guide you could get. They were funny, informative, exciting and made our three excursion days perfect for us. They were worth every penny. We would never of had the same experiences without them. My children loved the days with Ray and Manrikez.
We are going back in 2014 and we will continue our adventures of Costa Rica with Tours Your Way. Sasha, Elijah and Benjamin say " THANKS RAY"

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Arenal Tour feb 7th”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Costa Rica the first week of February and we booked the Arenal tour with Freddy Montero through Costa Rica Private Tours.

Freddy was amazing... extremely knowledgeable and I think fairly priced -- It's exactly what I was looking for. If you want a tour where you can learn a lot about Costa Rica I would say give Freddy a call. He's nice and easy to get a long with... I really cannot complain. He took us to two local spots to eat some REAL Costa Rican dishes, we went to Tabacon hot springs and to a wonderful local waterfall called Llano De Cortes. Freddy also took us to see Costa Rica's windmill project, which was beautiful!

Freddy made our vacation!

2 Thank Angelica F
Cobourg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Top Notch Tours”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We vacationed in Costa Rica Feb 6 - 13. I booked our excursions thru Freddy one month prior to holiday as per recommendations from others. Freddy replied and emailed confirmations within hours including price and what we needed to bring. You do not pay until the end of tour. We did the Borinquen Adventure and Palo Verde boat tour. Both were fantastic tours and the included lunches were wonderful. I zip lined in positions that I didn't know were possible. Request guide Juan Carlos and driver William, you will not be disappointed. They are the best, Juan Carlos is very informative and they love their country. Book and enjoy, we certainly did. Thanks for the memories.

1 Thank Anchor57
Hopewell Junction, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Arenal Volcano”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

On Wednesday 2/7 we booked a tour, excursion with Costa Rica Private Tours to the Arenal volcano......what a great experience. Although the top of the volcano was a bit obscured by cloud cover , we had a great guide and driver....the best part ,was it was just our party of 4 plus Juan Carlos and the driver....his guide savvy as well as his personality was terrific....meals along the way were excellent....he was able to show us just about all the wildlife you'll want to see...and still manage to keep us going...great guy working for a great company...

3 Thank tgh527
Virginia, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kindness, Knowledge, fluent Spanish and English, Fun -I recommend Freddy - made our VACATION”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Have gone on many tours - Freddy knew his "stuff" - was very reasonable, took us places where we enjoyed the local flavor, helped us with the language and made our vacation in Costa Rica memorable.
Anyone looking for a terrific tour - this is your GUY.

1 Thank Jeffrey G S S