Review Highlights
Excellent Customer Service and Experience

I recommend Contacting "Frank The Tank" when visiting Costa Rica-Costa Rica Unique Transfers and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
CSchroeder13
Muskego, Wisconsin
Great trip!

Our guide Eddie and driver Marvin were amazing!!! It felt like we were all friends and they were... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
J242
Seattle, Washington

Recommended experiences in and around Liberia
from $165.00
More Info
from $114.00
More Info
All reviews frank the tank horseback riding zip lining costa rica day trip lake nicaragua palo verde rainforest tour local pottery tropical rainforest masaya volcano hot springs border crossing playa del coco hanging bridges great tour white water tubing
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Tony, a star ..he was able to take use to all the best places before the crowds arrived and knew where to go to see the best wildlife.9 we wanted to see Sloths -he took us and we saw 5 .The main difference was that it felt like we were going with a member of the family not a tour guide it made all the difference. the waterfalls,zip lines, horse riding, rafting ..fantastic Alan Sallyanne Julie and Mark (Frank)

Date of experience: June 2017
Ana Yurieth C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Costa Rica Unique Transfers and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Thank you very for choosing Costa Rica Unique, all our staff say Pura vida to you!!!

We are really happy you enjoyed the tour, we do our best at every single service in order to have the satisfaction of our customers, do not hesitate in contacting us if you ever come back to Costa Rica.

Kind regards.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

We arrived on the super early flight from Los Angeles. Evelio picked us up and took us to a great "Typical" breakfast and then to a waterfall before my daughter and friends had to meet their tour group. He then drove me three hours to Nosara. He's a really great driver and I am thrilled I did not try to dodge the potholes, dogs, and bicycles in the pouring rain on my own! He treated us all very well and I was so happy to have found CR Unique to take care of us on this adventure. I'll be back for sure. Pura Vida!

1  Thank sfdeutsch
Ana Yurieth C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Costa Rica Unique Transfers and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

On behalf of Costa Rica Unique Transfers and Tours we say Pura Vida !!!!
Thank you very much choosing our company and giving us the opportunity of growing some more, your comment is really important for us. We will be glad to have you back in our country, do not hesitate in contacting us when you return.

Best wishes.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Our group of four had a wide range of fitness and ability levels. We chose a moderate hike in Rincon de la Vieja that included lunch, a short horseback ride, and entry to the mud bath/hot springs. Our guide, Edgar (Velasquez), was simply outstanding. He was friendly, highly informative, and very accommodating. I am usually a DIY traveler, but felt that Edgar's service more than justified the "tour price." His information about the country, and Guanacaste in particular, was genuinely interesting. He pointed out many things in Rincon de la Vieja that I had not seen/noticed the last time I was there (yay, monkeys!). He was also extremely helpful when one of the members of our group fatigued early. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Date of experience: June 2017
Ana Yurieth C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Costa Rica Unique Transfers and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

On behalf of all the personnel of Costa Rica Unique Transfers and tours we salute you,
and we want to thank you for taking your time and making this wonderful comment about your experience with us.
Anytime you come back to our country do not hesitate in contacting us and taking advantage of our prices for repetitive customers.

Best wishes.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Our family trip to CR wouldn't have been complete without our unforgettable day tour from Ríu Guanacaste to Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Evelio was *the best tour guide* who made sure our large group was comfortable and engaged the entire length of the trip. He's passionate about CR, it's history, and you will learn a lot!

We saw a lot, never felt rushed, and he catered to everyone in our group of 12. Even the little kiddos were treated like VIP!

We highly recommend CRUnique!!

1  Thank David G

We are glad our service met your expectations!!
We want to thank you for choosing us and giving us the pleasure of your company, your opinion means a lot for us... remember that we are at your service if you ever visit us again.

Kind regards.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

So freaking awesome! I saw so many beautiful places and even got to hold a sloth! Harold was the best tour guide, you could tell he is very passionate about his country. Very professional yet fun company. I totally recommend.