Review Highlights
Excellent Customer Service and Experience

I recommend Contacting "Frank The Tank" when visiting Costa Rica-Costa Rica Unique Transfers and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
CSchroeder13
Muskego, Wisconsin
Great trip!

Our guide Eddie and driver Marvin were amazing!!! It felt like we were all friends and they were... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
J242
Seattle, Washington

Recommended experiences in and around Liberia
from $165.00
More Info
from $114.00
More Info
All reviews frank the tank horseback riding zip lining costa rica day trip lake nicaragua palo verde rainforest tour local pottery tropical rainforest masaya volcano hot springs border crossing playa del coco hanging bridges great tour white water tubing
Reviewed April 16, 2017

We not only had one great day of adventure with this tour group but two! The Adventure Tour was amazing and full of exciting activities zip lining, horseback riding, volcanic pools and mud baths. My favorite was the rapids tube ride! This adventure is great for young children as well as young to middle-aged adults. The next day we spent the day on the Marivellas Tour. It was full day of zip- lining, Volcano hikes, volcanic vents, lunch, even a parakite came and sat with me. Thank you, Harold for the amazing trip and the awesome information you told us. You were such a fun and knowledgeable guide.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Upon suggestion of friends that live in Costa Rica, we decided to try this guiding tour company. We enjoyed ourselves and were so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the guides, the selection of activities and knowledge our guides had regarding our destinations (including their sense of humour). We would highly recommend this company and look forward to returning one day!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Our family had an amazing day with Harold as our tour guide. We visited Palo Verde National Park and along the way Harold showed us his beautiful country. It was myself, my husband and our 3 sons (12, 13 & 16yrs) and we all had a wonderful day! We were able to see monkeys, crocodiles, many different birds and had an authentic Costa Rican lunch. Harold also showed us how the locals dig up sand used for concrete and we made a stop in his hometown to see the iguana park which was really interesting. It was a wonderful day in Costa Rica and I'm sure our family will talk about it for many years to come. Pura Vida!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017

We very much enjoyed the tour to Nicaragua as well as other tours from Crunique. It was well organized and very interesting with a competent guide. We took other tours from this company and we were quite happy with them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Was in Playa de Cocoa for the week of March 20th with some friends and had a blast visiting. However I had to cut my trip early and head back to the states early Thursday morning on the 23rd. Given the time of my flight (6:30 in the morning) and the concern that it's hard to hail a taxi at 4:30 in the morning, my friend recommended shooting over an email to Unique Transfers and Tours for an early morning pickup.
I can't quite remember my driver's name, but he was very prompt (picked me up AT 4:30 on the dot!), super friendly and very professional.
Granted my review is limited to just the transportation of this company and not the tours, simply based on the quality of service I'd recommend these guys for anyone heading into Liberia. I'll be sure to drop them a line next time I'm back in Costa Rica.