Review Highlights
AWESOME!!

These guys were the best. We did a rainforest hike, they were so knowledgeable and friendly. We... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Samantha C
Omaha, Nebraska
Fantastic tours!

My husband and I did three excursions with Frank the Tank and were super happy with our tour guides... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Dianne L
Oro Station, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Liberia
from $114.00
More Info
from $1,500.00
More Info
All reviews frank the tank zip lining costa rica horseback riding lake nicaragua day trip rainforest tour palo verde local pottery playa del coco tropical rainforest masaya volcano hot springs border crossing hanging bridges great tour white water tubing
Reviewed October 14, 2016

We had a great time it was an adventure off our bucket list and we loved it !! Nicaragua wasn't planned in the Costa Rica trip but the tour price wasn't something we couldn't pass up .

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed October 13, 2016

The fact that my aunt recently experienced a terrible loss in her life and David ( our tour guide) was able to give us this amazing tour to lift her spirits is something incredible and worth doing all over again. This tour was 100% worth every penny! I've been on many tours in different countries but none was as thorough as this one. I greatly appreciate the open communication line with this company. I have been emailing them back and forth 5 months prior to my arrival. They are so flexible and patient with the changes I had to make. The miravelles tour included horseback riding, a walk through the rain forest, a wonderful authentic Costa Rican meal, zip lining, and the hot springs which was amazing. My family was very pleased with the outcome of this tour. Trust and believe me when I tell you I would book again! Thanks so much for the amazing experience!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed October 12, 2016

If you want a great adventure with great food and scenery, plus shopping, then you definitely go on this Nicaragua excursion

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 11, 2016

A wonderful trip that will have lasting memories. Information that was provided was very interesting and the tour guide was very knowledgeable.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Edgar was wonderful. He really showed us authentic Costa Rica. We experienced a "day in the life of." and we sampled delicious local cuisine by very hospitable locals and talented artisans. Bought great souvenirs! When we come back to visit, we'll definitely find Edgar again.

Date of experience: August 2016