“Highly recommended”

$140.00*
Airport Transfer to Dreams Las Mareas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: “Under Construction did a great job on our house. They were down to earth and easy to talk to. We had complete trust in them. They were nice enough to even let our dog out during the day while we were working! We also trusted them to work on the house while we were away for a week of vacation.” Rainey Residence, Wallingford, CT “We were extremely impressed with the way every worker that was on the job site showed respect for property and family. No foul language was ever used and clean-up was attended to on a daily basis.” Scaramozza Residence, Cheshire, CT “The compliments I have received on our new bathroom have been endless. All our friends have asked for your contact information for their remodeling needs. I plan to call you soon for my master bathroom remodel too!” Foster Residence, North Haven, CT “Under Construction was very accommodating to my schedule and needs. Lou’s tile work is amazing! Trim work on door entry and hallway done very nicely!” Osieki Residence, East Haven,
Reviewed March 30, 2014

It’s our first time in Costa Rica and looking at TripAdvisor for some travel tips and good reviews to show us around CR. Came across Guanacste Viaje, let me tell you THEY ARE AMAZING!!! They took care our airport transpo to private tour. Nice people, reliable, professional and very accommodating. Since we are staying at JW Marriott resort and no grocery in the area we asked our driver Hugo if he can drop by to store and pick up few things  No fuss and stopped by local store to pick up our water and snacks. The next day Santos and Fabian picked us up for our Borinquen Conopy and ATV tour. Very nice people and knowledgeable. We had fun during our drive to Borinquen played trivia and getting us acquainted about CR! Santos accompanied us the whole time from: horseback riding to zip lining, ATV, lunch buffet, Sauna/SPA, souvenir shop and hold my S4 the whole time capturing videos and pictures! I think he learned photography too  he captured nice videos and photos. His also a great ATV driver LOL my friend is not coordinated enough and knew she wasn’t gonna make it during ATV.. Santos drove for her it was so much fun for us but maybe not for Santos. Poor guy gut his circulation cut off few times cuz my friend was hugging him so tight or maybe he enjoyed it hahaha but he was amazing!!! The guy is such a great tour guide made sure we maximize our tour! If I go back I’d call Manuel and request these guys again..Thanks for being so patient and nice with us esp to my friend who almost cut off your circulation few times and stressed you out for stopping in the middle of the cable line . Will def recommend to my friends!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This company is incredible! From calling and speaking with Santos, email with Manuel, our flight being delayed and having to call Manuel on a Sunday afternoon and push our ATV tour back... Their customer service was impeccable. We went on the ATV 4 hour tour from the JW Marriott in Guanacaste and it was great! We rode on beaches, visited a local restaurant and had lunch, rode on more beaches and through some of the towns, and we saw some beautiful views! We had a 14 year old boy with us and he loved the trip! We also booked the Borenquin Combo... If you choose nothing else to do in Costa Rica... CHOOSE THIS! The resort was incredible! The horse back ride was nothing short of breathtaking! The views were like none other! My boyfriend and I have zip lined several time including Hawaii... And, this canopy tour blew them all out of the water. The second or third line goes over a waterfall and is unbelievable! The guides were so funny and did an absolutely amazing job on the canopy tour. After the canopy tour and a WONDERFUL lunch we went to the hot springs. We spent time in the natural sauna (located over a guesser), painted ourselves in mud, spent time in the natural hot tubs, and lounged around in the pool. Santos and Jose' were the best tour guides money could buy. So personable and knowledgeable! Santos took my camera at the beginning and took so many pictures of us! It was wonderful because I didn't have to stop all of the time and take photos... And, I got to be in the pictures for a change! They took us to a local coffee shop for local brew to get us going at 7am, then took us to a coffee farm, AND took us to find ice cream on our way home! We went to a local ice cream shop in Jose's home town of Philadelphia! Knowing the experience we received... We would have paid twice or three times the price for this trip. It was more than worth it! You can not spend your money more wisely!

We had one 57 y/o male, 26 y/o male and female, and 14 y/o male.

2  Thank jgallimo
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I highly recommend Manuel and his team. They were professional, reliable and responsive.

Manuel took care of everything we wanted to do over two days. When our flights were changed at the last minute, he even found someone to drive us from San Jose to Liberia.

1  Thank Steven P
Reviewed February 25, 2014

So first and foremost I would like to thank Manny for putting up with my stream of emails! I always like to have things in order way in advance and he helped me get our airport transportation arraigned and also the Arenal Sky tour. The prices are reasonable and it was nice to not have to worry about finding our hotel in the dark or navigating our way to the Volcano. The zip line was an experience not to miss and Fabian our driver for the excursion was very patient while we shopped for souvenirs. He stopped for us to look at monkeys and other native animals as well. Fabian also tried to answer any questions we had about the area. We also told him we were trying to make it back to our hotel for a dinner reservation and he knew a short cut to cut our travel time down. It was a little bumpy but he warned us and I felt comfortable that he knew what he was doing. Manny also came to meet us to sign our credit card receipts so that we didn't have to use our limited cash for the trip. I would recommend any of my friends to use this company for transportation and excursions in Costa Rica!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Costa

We just returned from our trip to Costa Rica Feb 16th- 23rd.
I can't begin to explain what an incredible experience we had dealing with Manuel from
Guanacaste Viajes. This was our 2nd trip to Costa Rica. My husband and I were there 10 years ago and wanted to come back one day with our children who are now 15 and 12. This time we wanted to have everything in place and booked in advance so that once we arrived we could just let the fun begin. Manuel responded immediately to each of my emails and was apologetic if it took him longer then a day or so to reply. He came up with 2 fun filled action packed days for our family. Everything we had wanted to do was confirmed for the Tuesday & Thursday of our trip. Manuel was attentive and accommodating. Our days were filled from 7am- 5pm and we received an email with a complete packing list of what we needed to bring with us for our excursions for the day.
Our tour guide Juan Carlos showed up promptly at 7am at our hotel. In our van there was a cooler filled with water and iced tea. There wasn't a question we had that Juan Carlos wasn't able to answer his knowledge of the country was impressive. As a matter of fact we pulled over to the side of the road and he pulled something off of a tree to show us. We all took turns guessing what it was a pomegranate a pepper or was it a tomato?? Turns out it was a cashew!! My children will forever remember that each time they see a cashew. Juan Carlos was courteous friendly and attentive. My children really connected with him. We were running low on sunscreen so I asked if we could stop at a store to purchase some more. Juan Carlos accompanied us into the store to the aisle with the sunscreen and walked us through the entire checkout. Always looking out for us every step of the way. I could go and on. Also, thanks to Juan Carlos we have wonderful family pictures as a memento of our trip that he took he said to us "I will be your paparazzi". All I can say is everything from start to finish was truly outstanding.

2  Thank Jselmer