“Great Service”

$110.00*
Rincon de la Vieja Hiking Adventure with Lunch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Guanacaste Express is a local Family run business, with over 8 years working in the tourism industry in Costa Rica, we offer to our clients personalized trips with a professional service. Our dedication and responsibility made of Guanacaste Viajes a truly option in Costa Rica. We operate in our own fleet of comfortable air-conditioned mini-vans and mini-busses with a capacity of from 1 to up of 28 passengers. Our main office is based just 15 minutes from Liberia International Airport (LIR), and we provide Airport Shuttle and Private Transportation
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The driver was waiting as my flight arrived into LIR. I stopped at the ATM then hopped in the van. We had a pleasant conversation on the way to my hotel. I was on the beach within 45 minutes - very quick and efficient service!

I am a young, female and I felt very comfortable during the ride to meet up with my friends.

1  Thank krissylizzie

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We used Guanacaste Viajes for both our airport transportation and for two excursions we took while in Costa Rica. The airport transportation was there on time for both our arrival and departure, and both drivers we had were excellent. The day excursions were also incredible. My brother and I went Canyon zip lining, rappelling, rock climbing, and river tubing on one day. We had an amazing trip with our guide Santos and our driver Walter. They were both amazing and everything was very well planned and there were no surprises. Santos was very helpful and took pictures and videos for us. Walter was also absolutely hilarious and is the best driver we’ve ever had. The food on the Canyon trip is also amazing!!! I would absolutely recommend this day trip to anyone. On a different day we went as a family (4 of us) on a day hike around a national park (Rincon de La Vieja) and the Congo zip lining up in the tree tops. The day hike seemed a little bit long to us, but then again we’re all a little bit fat so that might be the reason why. Santos, our guide, was very helpful on the park tour and helped us spot all kinds of interesting animals. At the end of the hike Walter bought us coconuts so we could drink coconut water. The lunch offered during the trip (in Liberia) was absolutely incredible! I cannot stress how absolutely excellent the food was on both trips. The Congo trail zip lining was also a lot of fun with a great deal of wildlife in the tree tops. What really made the trip great was the guide and the driver. Not only are both extremely affable but they went out of the way for us on multiple occasions. My father needed a battery for his watch and I think Walter and Santos ripped apart half of Liberia until the found one for us. In addition they stopped at a number of stores so my mother could buy Costa Rican coffee. Walter and Santos were absolutely incredible and I would recommend you request these two guys for any excursions you plan on taking. In addition: if you can’t speak Spanish, don’t worry, Santos’ English is absolutely perfect.

1  Thank S S
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My family, six of us, used Guanacaste Viajes for round trip transfer from LIB to RIU hotel on 03-08-2013. I have to admit that I was a little nervous booking over the internet. They were always responsive to my emails and made sure that I received confirmation information days before the trip. Manuel was at the airport when we arrived which after a long trip was appreciated. As first time visitor to Costa Rica we had a lot of questions while going to our hotel and he answered all of them. He was very informative about the culture and history of Costa Rica. His driver was at the hotel promptly at the time he emailed me that they would be for our departure. Sometimes traveling can be stressful but by providing excellent and prompt service they allowed us to enjoy the beginning and ending of our trip. Thanks again.

1  Thank Keane19
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Manuel and company were very professional and prompt. Their airport transfers were right on schedule and you received a big welcome and smile upon your arrival. I would recommend their services for all your driving needs while in Costa Rica.

1  Thank Gming
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I just returned from our vacation and can not be more pleased with Manuel's service and professionalism. I initially found him while Googling airport transfers. On the day of our arrival we missed our connection and were delayed by over 6 hours. I called Manuel, who was doing a tour at the time, and he said no problem I'll see you when you get here. Upon our arrival he was waiting for us as promised. A few days later we set up a horse back riding, zip lining and volcanic spa tour with him. We could not be any happier with our tour. On our departure transfer Manuel was running 5 minutes late. He had the courtsey to call the hotel 20 minutes before our scheduled pickup time and asked them to advise us he he would be a bit late. He is easy to contact and promptly returns emails. His prices are very reasonable and he's truely and enjoyable person to be around. He really enjoys his job. We cannot recommend him enough!

1  Thank Flieger-marcus