New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Be Careful....” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Daysita

Hotel Daysita
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Liberia
Hotel Daysita
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Liberia
Atlanta
“Be Careful....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Checked into Daysita September the 1st mid-day. Looks as though the hotel was very nice at one time. Decided for $40.00 I would give it a shot. Stayed in a room on the back side facing the pool. After dropping off my luggage I decided to go for dinner and a movie. Ended up back at the hotel around 10:30. Upon entering my room I noticed broken glass on the floor, immediately noticed all my electronic items were gone and asked for the manager (younger guy probably mid twenties) and explained what what had happened...He seemed genuinely concerned, took a few photos and said he needed to call the owner. I waited close to half an hour and he never returned so decided to make my way to the front desk. Behind the front desk was a heavy set woman probably in her late 40´s, I asked to speak with the manager and was told he wasn´t there? Odd I thought then asked for the owner and she informed me she was the owner. I asked what we could do about the situation and she said there was no situation as she had a guard working all night (although he was at the front of the hotel). She was unwilling to come look at the pile of glass, offer a discount on the room (as I lost over $500.00 worth of belongings) or even an apology. Quite nasty and rude is the best way to sum her up. Upon leaving I grabbed a taxi just out front, explained my situation and he oddly chuckled a bit? He informed me the owner recently passed and the woman I dealt with was the daughter-new owner and this wasn´t the first time he has heard this type of story...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Mathers35

Stavanger, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Wonderful clean and nice place 5 minutes walk from the city centre with excellent service and friendly staff. Breakfast included. There's also a pool, which unfortunately weren't open due to some upgrades. Very cheap as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having stayed in several hotels in Costa Rica and Nicaragua, I can say that this hotel had what I wanted at a fair price, for Liberia. Although the large pool/hot tub and other areas are now undergoing a face lift, it will be a great place to hang out and relax.

• Stayed March 2013
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2011

Stayed at Hotel Daysita for 2 nights in December 2011. Overall, the stay was adequate and a good value for the price paid. The room was clean and quiet. A small breakfast buffet and wifi access were included. Staff were friendly and helpful. However, the pool and whirlpool needed a cleaning. In fact, despite the attention to detail in the décor, the property seemed to be a little tired and in need of an infrastructural facelift.

• Stayed December 2011