“Simply and good”
Review of La Choza de Laurel

La Choza de Laurel
Ranked #18 of 88 Restaurants in Liberia
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Description: Trying to review their restaurant in Liberia.
Description: Trying to review their restaurant in Liberia.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The place is nice,the service is fast and the meal is well done,regular the price ,it's a good place where to eat before a flight.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is very convenient once you leave the Airport and you are hungry. However, the food is not the greatest and the prices are I bit high. Lots of room, but the food is not so hot.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you are in or near Liberia definitely a place to go.Everything you can expect from a good restaurant the flavor, service, we were very impressed by the presentation of the dishes, you begin enjoying you meal before you even taste it.we personally want to thank Daniel for a great service.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had a really good meal for a fair price here a couple of weeks ago. I wish I could remember what the fried rice thing I had was called because it was so good. I think it had volcan in the name. We had good ceviche and nachos. My husband doesn't like flan and even he liked their coconut flan. The only thing wrong with the experience were the bugs. I laugh at people who complain about bugs in Costa Rica, but this was more than I've ever seen at any outdoor restaurant in CR. They literally covered the floor and tables.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many times over the years and are happy to recommend it to family and friends. It is one of our family's favourites because the food is always delicious, fresh, attractively presented, the serving staff is friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is great, the prices are reasonable, the portions are generous, and the coffee preparation at your table is something we NEVER get tired of. If I had to list my top 20 favourite eating experiences, la Choza de Laurel would definitely be on the list. I can't wait to come back!