“Playa Coco” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 45 Tours in Liberia
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Playa Coco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

Josta provided us with wonderful service. She met us the day after we arrived and layed out all our tours. There were 9 of us in our group. They even accomodated my grandson and myself , while the rest went on a zip line tour. We were allowed to come along at no cost so my 2 year old grandson could see the monkey refuge. Alex our tour guide was amazing. The people with Seabird Sailing were also amazing. Thry accomodated all the ages in our group(and there was quite a few) and everyone felt special. We booked 3 tours with Vargas and were more than pleased with all. The tours made it a vacation of a lifetime for my kids and grandkids, which was my and my husbands goal. Thank you Vargas Tours

Visited November 2011

“Experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

Volcano hike, zip lining and the wildlife boat tour were all amazing experiences! Our tour guide was incredible and had a vast knowledge of the trees, plants, animals and could answer any general questions we had about CR. The tours had a good mix of culture and adventure to satisfy any traveller! HIGHLY recommended!

Oshawa ontario
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Excellent Service, knowledgeable guide!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

If you are staying in the Papgayo/Guanacaste area, I recommend using Vargas Tours for all your touring needs, including transfers, customized requests etc. Our family group went on 3 tours: Rincon De La Vieje, Canopy Zip Line, Palo Verde Wildlife Tour, plus a customized Sunset catamaran cruise for 32 people (wedding). All of these experiences were of the highest quality, and delivered as per the descriptions plus more. Small group, just us, incredible guide Manny. These tour experiences were the best we could hope for and then some. Pura Vida! Mucho Gusto !

Visited November 2011
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“BEST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

We stayed at the HILTON PAPAYAGO(which was great) . In the cab ride we met "Ricardo" who owns this company with his wife "lupita" . They are all so nice and accommodating. Speak perfect English and will customize the tour to fit your little dream costa rican adventure. We spoke to the other couples in the resort and the people that went with the hotel tour company did not have the same experience as we did. We went on 2 tours. The river tour and the ziplining/horseback riding/ mud bath tour. They were both amazing. The zip lining was crazy cool. The site was different than where everyone else goes and was anything but typical. So high and fast but the tour guide "manny" stayed with us the entire time and made sure that we had a perfect experience. The whole time making it a safe but authentic costa rican experience. The river tour was cool too! We saw many crocodiles and even ran into a family of white faced monkeys that jumped on our boat!!!!! They even picked us up to take us to the airport. So great!!
LOVE
ANTONY AND JO

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Jo N
San Diego, California
“Top Quality Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

The company and tour guide were perfect, they arrived on time, were very helpful all through the day, even video taped all our activities and were successful in bypassing lines for the Borinquin canopy tour which was amazing. I would highly recommend vargas tours for whatever tours they offer. They can even arrange private tours with just your family for an extra fee. Our family was very happy with their services, and our guide for the day Manny did an amazing job, and also found for us Massages at a reduced rate since we had a large group. We stayed in the Papagayo Peninsula private villa just near the four seasons hotel and we are far from most activities but their services made it easy. But beware the hotel hot sprigs pools, as I got out my entire leg went through the wood deck and it cut my leg very badly and the hotel did not do much to take care. Also no director or person of authority from the hotel came to speak with me. In the end it was Manny our guide that helped most.

Visited August 2011