Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Liberia
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews dreams las mareas great service pura vida costa rica eddie pickup communication vehicle transportation company airport country ride driver hotel
Reviewed 1 week ago

Used Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers for a day trip from the Westin at Playa Conchal to the Catarata Los Murcielagos in Monteverde. While we were there we stopped by the Bat Jungle (totally cool) and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Preserve. Our guide/driver EDDIE WAS GREAT. Very Professional, friendly, fluent English & Spanish. He picked us up right on time and stayed with us all day to move us from place to place as needed. Certainly got our money's worth and the trip was just great. We also used him for transfer from the airport to our hotel and back at the end of our trip.
We will definitely use him for our next trip. THANKS EDDIE FOR A GREAT TRIP.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great service very reliable. Driver Eddie was very knowledgeable and informative about the area! He was very helpful and gave us great ideas of things to do with the kids. Highly recommend this service specifically if visiting for the first time like us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Eddie was a great resource and took care of us. Eddie enjoys his job and goes beyond the call of duty to take care of his clients. Even brought us dinner when we got rained in the first night! Hands down the guy to use when in the area. Thanks again man!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Eddie is a knowledgeable and friendly Tico W.H. works hard to help visitors. Highly recommend! He drove me twice during my trip.

Eddie A, Owner at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your review.
Hope to have you again in the future as customers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Eddie was so professional and accommodating! Our flight some how got there 3 hours early (the airline forgot to adjust for the time change) and he was still there within 20 minutes!! He was so kind, professional, and knowledgeable. I guarantee you will not find a more honest and better transport to wherever you need to go!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great experience from start to finish. Eddie was in touch right away with a quote after my inquiry and it was competitive so I booked immediately. We were met right outside the airport - clear and friendly service. Smooth rides at both ends of our trip and Eddie was super easy to communicate with via email or text. He was able to accommodate a late request to drive us to/from Tamarindo from Playa Potrero for a short day trip and knew a lot about the area, and about Costa Rica in general.My only heads up would be that while it was a private ride, the vehicles were just normal, every day cars/SUVs so if you are in need of luxury, this might not be the choice for you. But if you value service and knowledge - Eddie was excellent! This was our first trip to CR and when we return, I'll be using this service again for sure moving forward.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Eddie A, Owner at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your great review , even though I used every day cars I do count with Vans & new vehicles happen to have adquired them recently I hope to serve you guys again in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I suggest you have a back-up plan if booking an airport transfer from this company. After arriving at Liberia International Airport (LIR) from the U.S., and unable to locate our driver, I called the phone number on my email confirmation. I was told that the driver wasn't going to be able to pick us up, and I would need to find another way to get from the airport to our resort in Guanacaste. The person with whom I spoke informed me that this wasn't uncommon. Fortunately, at LIR there are lots of taxis at the ready and the cost was the same. Also, the money I had prepaid for the transfer was refunded to my account via PayPal before we even arrived at the resort. In short, everything turned out fine, but I wouldn't use this company again due to the unreliability.

TSV_USA, Propietario at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for Visiting Costa Rica!

I never told you that I wasn't going to be able to pick you up I said that we were in a traffic jam and could not be there on TIME about 10 mins away ... I also mentioned that it NEVER HAPPENS but sometimes things like this happen and are unpredictable we were unfortunate that day not being able to get there on TIME ... I apologized and had a QUICK SOLUTION but I noticed you were being HUSTLED by SCAMMERS at the LIBERIA COSTA RICA AIRPORT so I decided to refund your money ASAP So you'd have the option to do whatever you felt was best for you.

**We do operate big & small groups and have never had any issues as a RESULT you can observe we have an almost perfect score on Trip Advisor & we hope to continue doing our best operating standards to meet customer expectations.

Thank you for providing your side of the story on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We used Eddie for our airport transfers and for booking an activity. All was very professional with professional courteous and knowledgeable drivers arriving on time. Highly recommended and will definitely use again when next in Costa Rica. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed August 22, 2018

On August 6th I came to trip advisor in search of an airport transfer service from LIR to The Westin Playa Conchal. My trip was approaching oh the 16th, so I had to find reliable service right away. I submitted an inquiry the same day, and received an email within five minutes, followed by a text message from Eddie. Prompt Service! I was impressed with how quick and personable Eddie followed up. We communicated up until my trip. The customer service was more than great! Once I arrived on the 16th, a friend of my cousin's, who was joining on the trip had a slight delay going through customs and needed a ride. I asked Eddie if this would be okay, and he of course said " no problem". Eddie was kind enough to wait an additional 10 minutes for someone who originally was not on the reservation with me (Thank you again!) Eddie made sure that when I arrived to the airport, someone was waiting on me with a sign that had my name. (Nice!) Finally we both were in the vehicle , and Eddie was very friendly, super informative about the Country and different areas. Eddie also provides excursions or can get you connected with the companies offering the best prices! Everything you'll want to experience while in Costa Rica, Eddie can make it happen! There were siome things that I didn't get to experience during my visit, so I will definitely be back, and best believe I will be contacting Eddie for assistance! He was truly an excellent service! Pura Vida!

Thanks Eddie!
- Monique W.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended! Eddie was so lovely. He responded to a last minute booking super quick and got us to the airport in perfect time. Really reasonably priced transfer too! So glad we found him!

5 stars!!!! *****

Eddie A, Owner at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Thank you Amelia for reviewing, this will help other travellers aswell I hope to have you as customers in the future good luck touring the world...

Pura Vida!