Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Eddie is amazing

Eddie provided transport to and from airport. We had other transport organized to go back to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Tourist04074536510
Muskoka District, Canada
Amazing service

This is the first time I have had to book my own transportation from the airport to my hotel and am... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Susan F
Huntsville, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Liberia
from $131.00
More Info
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews great service reliable service pura vida highly recommend this service jw marriott beyond the call of duty several trips costa rica dreams las mareas pick up and drop via email airport transfer few hours during our stay private transfer these guys great trip
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Outstanding service! In addition to the airport transfer, made recommendations and organized private fishing trip and the best and safest ziplining we ever experienced. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

We were picked up in a vehicle that did not have working air conditioning. When I made the reservation it was started it would air conditioning.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Eddie A, Owner at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear Dyann,
I am surprised you rate us with 3 stars and also surprised that we provided a transfer to JW Marriott without A/C When we never provided you a service to Jw Marriott Guanacaste.

We only provided you a service on your return trip to Liberia Airport
Only 1 way. We charged you $85 with New Van With Ice Cold A/C.

I also recall you didn't pay the Complete $85 which I was pretty upset with since $85 from Jw Marriott Guanacaste is already a decent price...

Please make sure to check well to which company you are going to review on your return trip services.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Eddie is the man hooked us up with tours that were way cheaper then what they advertise around tamarindo. Always remained in contact and was always right on time. Very nice guy hard working to make sure you are taken care of. If you come to the tamarindo area make sure to contact him and he will make your trip a great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Eddie A, Owner at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you , Kevin for your honest review ..
Hope to have you as a customer again in the near future.

Best regards,
Eddie.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We had great service from Eddie. His driver was at LIR with my name on a card, ready to take us to the Riu Palace hotel as soon as we walked out of the airport. My wife says "I forgot my curling iron". He took us to two spots not directly on our path, to try to find one. It was a Sunday, so both locations were closed. He did not even charge us more for the extra driving (but I gave him a tip anyway). Then Eddie himself took us to Tamarindo beach for a day tour. Great trip! He recommended a restaurant for lunch and it was excellent too! Then one of Eddie's drivers took us back to the airport a week after we arrived. Everything was flawless. I recommend Eddie's service highly!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I booked round trip transportation to/from the Liberia airport to Dreams Las Mareas with Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transports. They were significantly less than the transportation arranged through the resort. I booked and paid via credit card prior to our trip. Eddie met us at the airport after we collected our luggage and promptly began the 1.5-hour drive to the resort. He was very friendly and chatted about many different things we saw along the way. When we reached the resort, he unloaded our bags from the trunk and confirmed pickup for our return trip. When we checked out 6 days later, he was waiting for us! Eddie was very reliable and I definitely recommend his company.

A word of caution for anyone traveling to the Liberia airport that has nothing to do with Eddie or his company: Beware of scammers at the Liberia airport. After you get through immigration and get your bags, there are hordes of people trying to "arrange" your transportation with a company they represent.They will try to separate you and convince you that the company you arranged transportation with either doesn't exist or has no record of your reservation. If you book ahead of time with Liberian Costa Rica Airport Transfers, the driver will have your name on a sign and be holding it for you to see at the exit. Just say No to the scammers and ignore them.