Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport
  • Free Internet
Hotel Daysita(Liberia)
Hotel Wilson(Liberia)
View Hotel
Hotel Paraiso Tropical(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,732 results
All reviewsliberia airportfree shuttlegift shopcosta ricabusiness centerbreakfast buffetshuttle servicean early flighthilton gardenlast nightvery nice hotelnice poolacross the streetnext morninglate arrivalrental carflight home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were a bit worried about staying here after reading the reviews online... BUT we stayed here on the front end of our trip and on the back end of our trip... GREAT hotel.
Nice, Professional front desk, clean fresh rooms, fantastic breakfast buffet, and the bar tenders really know how to pour a drink.

Room Tip: ask to stay on the pool side
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This hotel is in a fantastic position for the Liberia airport - as well as being extremely comfortable - wonderful beds, linens and super clean rooms. Highly recommended for any visit that involves flying in or out of Liberia or staying in the general vicinity.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The staff at this hotel are more than anyone could ask for. I had trouble with my credit card and bank when I arrived and the staff were so patient and kind to me while I sorted it all out. They even let me use their computer to Skype with the bank! I could not believe how generous and accommodating they were for a tired travel like myself. The location is super convenient (across the way from the airport) and made it so easy to catch the early flight home. Thank you Hilton for helping me rest up before the last leg of my journey!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had to make arrangements at a hotel for our first night in Costa Rica, so chose the Hilton Garden Inn across from the Liberia airport. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. The guest office area allows copying of passports and/or printing of boarding passes. If I didn't speak to any staff members, I would have sworn I was in a nice Hilton anywhere in the U.S.!

There were a few language barriers with staff members, but always someone around to help get our point across.

The pool was large enough, but faces the restaurant, so swimming after dark becomes a spectator sport for diners.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ClaudiaFromVA
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We booked this hotel since it was a three hour trip from our other hotel to the airport, and our flight was early in the morning. It's so easy to get to - directly across from the airport. They provide a free shuttle to/from the airport as well and it's down the street from all the rental car companies (they also have Hertz and a tour company which we had used during our trip on premises in the lobby). We had dinner and breakfast and both were delicious and decently priced. The room was clean and quiet and we enjoyed the pool for some last minute relaxing before we left. We would come back again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple