The hotel was nice, and the service was great. The big problem we ran into was that the shuttle service took forever. We kept being told that it would arrive in 5 minutes, but it kept taking longer and longer, and there were more and more people waiting for the shuttle. We finally decided to split a cab with another couple, we got there in 5 minutes (I think it was $8 US total), and arrived before all of the shuttle people. We were all finished checking in by the time the shuttle arrived, then all of the people on it had to wait in line forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica