I was SO thankful for this place.
I considered staying somewhere more in town for less money, but that would have meant shlepping tons of luggage and dealing with cabs from the airport and confusion when all I really wanted after a horribly long day of travel was something EASY. This place delivers!! Would not hesitate to use it every time.
If your flight comes into LIR (or leaves) either early or late this place is perfect. They make it so easy--just take the shuttle instead of dealing with aggressive cab drivers yelling at you as you exit the airport, and then they'll shuttle you back for your flight. Also, it makes the transition from the States into the country more of a 'soft landing'. You'll get A/C and a nice room and hotel after a stressful day of traveling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica