Everyone was nice and helpful at Ecoplaya. We enjoyed our one bedroom suite, very spacious and well appointed. We enjoyed the morning briefing upon arrival which provided us with a lot of information. We were then able to go on side trips here and there and we discovered so many beautiful beaches near by. We saw 20 monkeys one afternoon before the sunset, 15 minutes from ecoplaya!
My partner did an afternoon of Windsurfing in front of our apartment! Wow, what a view you have from ecoplaya! There is a windsurf instructor, Mark, who can teach you or simply rent you a board.
Bahia Salinas is beautiful. We went fishing with Nicole (the local activity organizer)at Playa Manzanillo, it was so cool and beautiful. We also had one dinner next door at the other Resort (I forgot the name), and one dinner at the Copal restaurant up on the hill. Our host from Austria and the food were great. I would recommend a week at ecoplaya if you wish to see the pure rancher's country, beautiful vistas and very peaceful surroundings. We took a few days to visit Arenal and Tamarindo. I was not impress with Tamarindo personally. Already too commercial for my taste. Thank you to all the staff at Ecoplaya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Front Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ecoplaya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecoplaya Beach Hotel La Cruz
- Ecoplaya Beach Resort Costa Rica/La Cruz, Guanacaste