In a remote part of Costa Rica not yet popular with mainstream Tourist. Hotel does not have a swimable beach but very private and beautiful beaches very close. Pool is average but gets job done. We found people very friendly , resort is very quiet , we were only 2 of 11 there. If you are expecting solitude and a taste of local Costa Rica then this is a good resort, again do not expect Marriott. Rooms are nice and certainly get job done. But it is what it is and does not cater to majority of mainstream travellers. Food is good , people are friendly(Humberto very helpful) Rent a car and plan your travel of area. As far as being expensive , everything on menu already included tax and tip , need to bear this in mind
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Front Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ecoplaya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecoplaya Beach Hotel La Cruz
- Ecoplaya Beach Resort Costa Rica/La Cruz, Guanacaste