“The Ultimate Zip Line Experience!”

Sky Adventures - Arenal Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$78.00*
and up
Sky Adventures Park: Ziplining and White Water...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Sky Adventures its an adventure theme park located at Arenal Volcano, near La fortuna. In this park you can do the exiting Sky Trek zip lines, the Sky Tram cable car tour and the trilling Sky Walk hanging bridges, all in one same place offering you souvenir shop, Chill Out restaurant, hotel shuttle service and a hummingbird and orchid garden complementary tour.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is by far the best zip lining tour I've ever been on! The instructors were very friendly and made the trip fun. The first line is short so you can get the basics down and feel comfortable on the rides. The zips get more intense after that! 8 Lines total. My favorite zip was called "Big Daddy", over a 1/2 mile long zip through the jungle! This ride was FAST and you can't see where it ends which makes it even more fun.

8  Thank Stephanie L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,939)
All reviews
in 26 reviews
"afraid of heights"
in 85 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I, both in our 60's, did the zip lining adventure - first time experience for both of us. It was just fabulous! There were about 8 lines, and one was 600 feet up - a real tummy turner! The guides were just the best - funny, helpful, personable. Equipment was very safe, we had fabulous views, and met several great people, too. Thumbs up all the way!

2  Thank Canadacan
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We just got back from CR and loved the Sky Adventures Zip Lining adventure. Guides were extremely safety conscious, friendly, helpful and attended to everyone. The views were incredible. It rained a little bit but that did not impact the fun. We saw some monkeys and toucans. There were lockers. The bathrooms were very clean. We even ate lunch on site and it was delish. We left our hotel around 9:30 and returned around 5pm. Amazing adventure. FYI we have ziplined in the states several tiimes. These zip lines were much higher and longer than those we've done stateside. (our girls are ages 10 and 13)

3  Thank Stacey K
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Pretty awesome ziplines. LONG. great view of the lake, the volcano, and if you can manage to look down, you'll see the forest. Friendly staff. Great with kids. Very accommodating. Special thanks to Gabriel who harnessed himself to ME and twisted me left and right in the middle of the line so that i could get an unforgettable view of the lake.

2  Thank CDAK-47
See more reviews
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I have done zip lining before and thought I had done the ultimate in Belize, but this topped it all. The zips were high, really high, and long, and fast. We all loved it. The guides were helpful in learning how to best work the equipment and they were fun and friendly to everyone. One guide, Freddy, learned I wanted to learn more Spanish and tutored me a bit as we went. This day was thrilling and memorable. It felt that safety was important to this company so I could recommend it highly.