“Best Ever!!!!!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$99.00*
and up
Sky Adventures Park Combo Tour: Ziplines, Hanging Bridges and Aerial Tram...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Sky Adventures its an adventure theme park located at Arenal Volcano, near La fortuna. In this park you can do the exiting Sky Trek zip lines, the Sky Tram cable car tour and the trilling Sky Walk hanging bridges, all in one same place offering you souvenir shop, Chill Out restaurant, hotel shuttle service and a hummingbird and orchid garden complementary tour.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Charles City, Virginia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Best Ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

What a wonderful Place. The zip-lines where extreme! We zip-line everywhere we go and these were the most memorable by far. Getting there was also an adventure. The trip up the mountain, the wind, the three toed sloth crossing the power lines, the views out over the mountain....WOW! What a place!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Reici

Atlantic City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible adventure & Views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous experience from start to finish!!!! Loved every minute of it!!! The staff was amazing, very professional and great sense of humor at making everyone feel comfortable. You ride the sky tram up to a platform and then there are 8 zip lines through the forest. Beautiful views of the canyon and lake. Longest zip line is 1/2 mile long. For those anxious about doing a zip line, they start you off on 2 small lines to get the hang of it. Thrilling experience!!!

1 Thank Ilda W
Montreal, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was my first time ziplining and I loved it. As everyone says, it is very high, very fast, and a lot of fun.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank mattofcanada
California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Do it even if you are scared at first”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I was quite nervous before I did it. Frankly, I was encouraged to go after reading one of the reviews here and I'm so glad I did it. The guides make sure you are safe and check all your gear before you are sent off on the lines in air. I was so scared, I kept my eyes shut if the first 3 lines, but then my fears resolved so e what me I enjoyed the ride while viewing the beautiful lake and rainforest below. It was also reassuring to be with our group who motivated each other.

After I was done, I was ready to come again another time :)

1 Thank stronger123
Bonita Springs, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is an incredibly high and long zip line sequence and it is amazing! The staff is so friendly and helpful with a great sense of humor. I went with a group of 16 people and we all felt safe and had an amazing time. Don't forget to bring a little "tip" money for the kind gentleman that waits for you at the end of the 2nd zip line. He hands you free coffee or juice and makes sure everyone is having a great time. The facilities are clean and there is a restaurant and gift shop that has marvelous things as well. For those who don't want to zip, they have a bridge tree top walk that can be enjoyed. A really great place!

1 Thank Karin W