“An amazing way to view the lake”

Sky Adventures - Arenal Park
Sky Adventures Combo: Ziplines, Hanging Bridges, and Aerial Tram
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Sky Adventures its an adventure theme park located at Arenal Volcano, near La fortuna. In this park you can do the exiting Sky Trek zip lines, the Sky Tram cable car tour and the trilling Sky Walk hanging bridges, all in one same place offering you souvenir shop, Chill Out restaurant, hotel shuttle service and a hummingbird and orchid garden complementary tour.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good instruction with many guides to assist you. This was a fun way to see the rainforest from above. There was an issue with one of the staff making a hurtful comment, which management responded to with an apology via email.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was a bit unsure about zip lining as neither my husband or myself are too keen on heights, so I left it till the last day of our trip. I wish I'd done it sooner so I could have done it again. The whole experience was fun, thanks to the wonderful guides. They are very safety conscious, and make sure you know what to do before letting you go. The views are spectacular, and I felt so safe and comfortable that you don't even consider how high you are. I can't thank the guides enough for making this an experience to remember.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We saw monkeys while heading up on the tram. The guides stopped the tram so we could watch the monkeys and take pics. The zip lines were great as always. The pics at the end are pricier this year, at $14 each. Also different than this year, they no longer upload to your camera all of your pics for that price. Now you only get one photo for that price. Still lots of fun, with great guides the whole way. And don' t skip the 2 1/2 hr. sky walk... 2 waterfalls and no other hikers in sight!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I'm a huge wuss and really didn't want to do the zip lining. However, the guides were so friendly and reassuring that I took the plunge - and what a plunge it was! Hurtling above a rainforest canopy at 50mph at some points on eight different zip lines was incredible - even if I couldn't stop screaming.The team was so professional, the views were fantastic and I had a great time. However, I am not sure if I will ever do it again but if I do it will be with Sky Tours!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd time zip lining, the first time was in Catalina, CA. The guides thoroughly explained everything in a very friendly way. We felt extremely safe throughout the entire adventure.

They start you off on 2 very short practice lines, then they offer a way out for those who wanted to "chicken out" the had the chicken walk that would take you back on the chicken tram. No one in our group of 22 accepted. The next 5 lines are nice and long. You can look out all the way to Lake Arenal. It was breathtaking.

On the 7th line they offer to take your picture with your camera as you come zipping in, Jose took our pictures and did a fantastic job. He starts snapping as soon as he sees you zipping in and doesn't stop until you've been unhooked from your pulley.

After the 4th zip line they offer you a refreshing cup of pineapple juice. Someone pointed out a small snake under the platform and many people came over yo take pictures. I didn't look at it but Milton, one of our guides said that it was extremely poisonous.

They have a photographer who takes your picture and they make that one available for purchase.

We were scheduled to take the Sky Walk tour afterwards but then it started to rain heavily. The guide said he would still take us but we opted out as a 2 hour trek through the rain didn't really appeal to us.

We also ate in the cafe and I have to say it was one of the best cheeseburgers I have ever had! The meat was juicy and just tasted like it came from a grass fed cow.

This is a must do if you're in Arenal!

1  Thank Dillsmo