“What a rush!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$72.00*
and up
Sky Adventures Park: Ziplining and White Water...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Sky Adventures its an adventure theme park located at Arenal Volcano, near La fortuna. In this park you can do the exiting Sky Trek zip lines, the Sky Tram cable car tour and the trilling Sky Walk hanging bridges, all in one same place offering you souvenir shop, Chill Out restaurant, hotel shuttle service and a hummingbird and orchid garden complementary tour.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 10, 2013

One of those experiences..... as you are gliding hundreds of feet in the air and you look down and realize...Oh my G-d!!....I cannot believe where I am....and you want to just freeze time because it is just that amazing! Guides were fantastic!

1  Thank KBethG
Write a ReviewReviews (2,884)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"arenal park"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We did the sky tram/sky trek with Milton and Diego early the morning of August 3. What an incredible adventure! Just being up in the clouds is fantastic, but Milton and Diego made everything fun and interesting. The instruction is very good and you do a couple practice lines before the major ones. You start out 600 feet above sea level at the beginning of the cloud forest and then descend into the rain forest. Its so much fun and so beautiful. The tram ride is nice as you can hear all the birds and monkeys around you and see everything. The zip lines are really fun. They are set up really well and easy to navigate. We didn't have to climb up stairs or ramps every time like we did in Mexico. Big Mama and Big Daddy were our favorite lines. We loved every minute of it!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We did the sky walk, tram, trek. The walk was with a guide who shared lots of info, he spotted a lot of animals, insects etc. You walk 3km and need to be in decent good shape. There are some waterfalls on the way. I have to say the hanging bridges were a little scary for me. I could not stop thinking we were going to fall through the bottom sides. So I did not enjoy that part. Now the more dangerous part and fun part was the ziplining lol. My little 9 yo was always the first one to go with one of the guides. They were both excellent. Had a wonderful time. Food I found expensive for what it is. 1 picture $14.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our tour guide kept telling us about #3 and #7 and now I know why. Staff was great and made us feel very comfortable and safe. Cannot wait to do it again!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was petrified of the idea of zip lining, however these guys made it easy! They hook you up with all the equipment. Give you a safety demonstration. 2 test lines to get the feeling - although incredibly short. And then you're off. 600ft over a canyon in the middle of the forrest. So incredibly exhilarating!

But it only begins there. Before you can think about what you just did, you're off on another one! And then again and again and again. 8 lines total. But the 2nd to last one is the BEST! It's over 1/2 mile long and depending on your size, you can hit speeds of 55mph or more. Just incredible.

I didn't want it to be over. I can't wait to do it again.

If you're considering zip lining, Sky Adventures are the ones to trust your life with!

You guys ROCK!!