“Astounding Experience !!!!!”

Sky Adventures Park: Ziplining and White Water Tubing Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Sky Adventures its an adventure theme park located at Arenal Volcano, near La fortuna. In this park you can do the exiting Sky Trek zip lines, the Sky Tram cable car tour and the trilling Sky Walk hanging bridges, all in one same place offering you souvenir shop, Chill Out restaurant, hotel shuttle service and a hummingbird and orchid garden complementary tour.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Really words don't do this justice. I've zip lined in Canada a few times and those lines are nothing more than the "practice" lines at Sky Trek. This is world class by any definition.. from the quality of the equipment.. to the attitude and attention of the staff.. to the setting and the views :)

Cant really explain it any other way... It must be done :) :)

CRSkyAdventures, Public Relations Manager at Sky Adventures - Arenal Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thanks for your comments so exciting, we're glad you enjoyed

Write a ReviewReviews (2,658)

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was the most Incredible adventure. We had a great time and the staff were very professional and safety conscious while having fun at the same time. I was all for it till I saw the first big line then became a little hesitant. I decided to go for it and am SO glad I did. It was Beyond Amazing!! The View from the Zip line is truly breath taking!! When we were done I wanted to do more!! I Am already looking forward to my next return to Costa Rica and this was a major reason !!

We are so glad that you enjoyed, and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Spent a fantastic day with the Sky Adventures team here in Arenal.

We arrived at 9am, booked on to the triple-package which include the SkyWalk+ (hike + canopy bridges), then SkyTram (canopy gondola ride) and SkyTrek (zip-lines).

The SkyWalk was excellent, very informative and nice guide with excellent English took us on a good 3hr hike (mildly strenuous, but not prohibitively so) through the rainforest pointing out all the wonderful flora and fauna. We were wearing jeans and hiking boots but others in the group were in shorts and trainers which seemed to work ok also.

The SkyTram is a pleasant 5-10 minute ride up to the SkyTrek sip-lining platforms. As a very big guy (6'3"/1.9m and 290lbs/132 kgs) I was so happy that they were accommodating me rather than turning me away - I was given a little extra harnassing and an extra clip for safety. The instruction was good though the practic lines (about 5m each) were barely any preperation for the 500m+ main lines going at 60 km/h+. Fantastic fun though, absolutely loved it, and the views are stunning. Only negative is that at this zipline you are encouraged to lean back rather than upright like some others, which can inhibit the view/fun a little.

Regards, David, who said that you enjoy our tours, we will consider your recommendation for body position in sky trek

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was seriously afraid of heights before taking the Sky Tram up over the rainforest and zip lining 650 feet over the Arenal area jungle. I can honestly say that this magnificent experience and the friendly and joking staff have done away with those fears. Can't wait to do it all again!!

1  Thank ezellam
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

The company very well organized, we loved every thing about them, the guides were excellent. Gerson was one of them,feel bad I forgot the others names. Would recommend them to any body, for their excellent service.

Thanks Laura, from the entire company for its recommendation.