Nice pizzas, friendly wait staff and pretty views. We didn't stay here overnight, just had about an hour stop on the way from Monteverde to Arenal. Without knowing about the other options on this route, we recommend this as a pleasant place to stop and "re-fuel."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mystica Hotel is a tropical paradise with an excellent Italian restaurant, wonderful yoga and meditation classes in a forest sanctuary, a detoxifying infrared sauna, a dipping pool with a waterfall, and tree-top therapies such as massage and Reiki. Mystica is conveniently close to all of the great adventures and water sports that Lake Arenal offers: windsurfing, kayaking and fishing, excursions to Arenal Volcano including canopy tour and hot springs (40 km/25 miles from the hotel) and Tenorio National Park with its world famous Rio Celeste waterfall hike (35 km/22 miles from the hotel). Mystica Hotel is especially designed for travelers who want to relax and/or be in contact with nature. The lodge sits atop a rolling green hill and is surrounded by lush gardens. The rooms don't have TV, WiFi, or phones to support the complete relaxation of our guests, but there is free WiFi in the reception and restaurant area. Mystica's motto, inspiring all who visit, is: 'Live the Magic!' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mystica Lodge & Retreats reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystica Restaurant Lodge & Retreats Hotel Arenal Volcano National Park
- Mystica Restaurant Lodge And Retreats
- Mystica Lodge & Retreats Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park