Although we went as a family all we saw was couples and only other family. Is a very fancy, beautiful, luxury hotel. We are planing to spend there our annyversary. It is very secluted from the main downtown of La fortuna but is worth it. The hotel has very ammenities to enjoy. Waterslide, various pools (like 15). Has termal and coold waters. You can see the Arenal volcano from every part of the hotel. The food was awesome, just the right amount and super delicious and flavorful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Five Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park