“Kingdom Tours in Costa Rica was fantastic!”
Review of Kingdom Tours - CLOSED

Kingdom Tours
vampiretravels
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kingdom Tours in Costa Rica was fantastic!”
Reviewed April 4, 2011

My husband and I were in Costa Rica last week for 5 days and had the pleasure of going on a river trip in Palo Verde with our guide, Alejandro Gomez, of Kingdom Tours. Alejandro was so knowledgeable and helpful! It was also a very easygoing tour where we could stop when we wanted and he would tell us about the area we were in and what we were seeing, etc. On the drive from Playa Hermosa to Palo Verde (about an hour and fifteen minutes or so) he pointed out interesting sights along the way and when we drove by the square in Filadelphia, we saw that there were huge iguanas in the square. Although we hadn't planned on stopping there, my husband and I wanted to get out and take pictures and Alejandro was very accommodating and told us a lot about the city square and the iguanas there (we got some really excellent pictures. The iguanas were as big as dogs and some were 25 years old, Alejandro said. Amazing!) It was wonderful to add extra sights to the tour when there were things that we wanted to see and that we were experiencing it with someone who knew so much.

The river boat tour was amazing and really something to see! We saw so many crocodiles, egrets, monkeys, and exotic birds. It was fantastic. After the river boat tour, we had a delicious lunch at the restaurant near there that Alejandro took us to. The food was wonderful! It was arguably the best meal I had in Costa Rica. So good!

I would highly recommend Kingdom Tours for whatever you wish to do or see in Costa Rica. They would definitely enhance your trip. Alejandro said that he also does tours into Nicaragua, and I think that would be interesting to see, though my husband and I did not have a chance to go on this trip.